time heals

spellfairy

Twins after loss
Reaction score
well i do believe time heals, ive never had anyone very very close to me die except my granny and my stepfather, but not a sibling or child or parent, so in a way iam blessed. I lost my son when i was nearly 5 months pregnant a few weeks back.. I cried and cried and screamed at hospital when they talked of burials etc, then i was ok and quiet and empty until yesterday when my OH wee girl said to me " dont you have that baby anymore" oh gosh now that was tough watching her wee sad eyes and she knew. My wee girl is a little older at 9 and she was devasted and screamed and cried firstly, now she is quieter, kids are amazing... just hope in time maybe time will heal and i can think of another baby.

time will make things easier, but you will never forget the baby and the pain will always be there. i cant imagine what its like to lose a baby at nearly 5 months! Im so sorry for your loss. Kids are amazing, although im sure questions will still arise for them so be prepared. Wishing you lots of luck and sending lots of dust on your journey to a healthy baby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->