time is dragging

dotty123

first time mommy
Reaction score
these last few weeks are going soooooooo slow whats everyone doing to pass the time.... xxx

Everything was fine until this week for me. It feels like it should be at least Thursday.

There is only so much cleaning and cooking I can do anymore.

i know the days and weeks just roll into one big thing... cant wait to feel normal again

anything i can think of im gettig sooo impatient due tommorow and no sign of her cheeky little monkey lol

i know the feeling.. ive just gone past the stage of wondering what to do, and do nothing :/ i just cant be bothered lol!

I know how you feel! I am eating out of bordom already, ive washed up, done washing, ironed everything and resealed the shower tray today and im running out of things to do! Any ideas? lol :) x

I have another 8 weeks and 4 days to go till my due date, and I have been on Maternity for 2 weeks and already bored outa my brain.
All i seem to do in the day is wake up get dressed clean and sleep in the afternoons - so boring. But mit aswell make the most of the sleep before baby gets here =)

I have 3 weeks today =D
I cleaned the house top to bottom today!

Hey dotty123 - im originally from Telford, living in Wolves now!
x

I have another 8 weeks and 4 days to go till my due date, and I have been on Maternity for 2 weeks and already bored outa my brain.
All i seem to do in the day is wake up get dressed clean and sleep in the afternoons - so boring. But mit aswell make the most of the sleep before baby gets here =)

Im due on 4th aug and just started my maternity now, its soooo good to not be at work running about all day but heck im bored! Im making people come and visit and take me out the house ha ha but only managed 2 hours of pottering around shops yesterday afternoon and i was ready for a sitdown! :) x

I've got 11 weeks to go and I feel like I have been pregnant for about 500 years! I want gin!

I have 3 weeks today =D
I cleaned the house top to bottom today!

Hey dotty123 - im originally from Telford, living in Wolves now!
x

Lucky you that you got away from telford lol how old are you ?

I have 10 days 'til my due date and hopefully only a couple more days after that 'til my induction if I don't go sooner! Time can't go fast enough!

[/QUOTE]

Lucky you that you got away from telford lol how old are you ?[/QUOTE]

Im 22, how about youu? xx

Lucky you that you got away from telford lol how old are you ?[/QUOTE]

Im 22, how about youu? xx[/QUOTE]

Same ago will be 23 in july how long ago did you move from telford and what school did.you go to???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->