Time is going soooooo slow....

Girly123

Reaction score
It seems like I have been waiting to finish this last packet of pills for seriously FOREVER lol. Now only 6 left. About to take one though so really only 5 days left!!!

Then about 4 days until CD1

Therefore in total about 25 days until I ovulate.

39 days until I can potentially test.

Eeeekkkk x

Sounds like you're going to ttc after your next cycle? Good luck. :flower:

I would look at it from a different perspective, 5 more pills and then you are all done preventing getting pg. Only 9ish days until you are on your cycle that you start TTC. So you can start practicing and having fun with it. Take smaller milestones. I mean you have 9 days till you are officially TTC! So you have to get AF out of the way, but then its a party for two in your bed! From there you can just have fun with your OH, until you are in your TWW. You get to be active in trying super soon even if you can't test for just over a month from now, that doesn't mean you haven't started your month to try. There's a lot of fun to be had in between now and your first test :)

You are lucky that's all you have left just one last hurdle good luck.

Awl good luck. Not long at all!! I have about 43 pills left, that seems forever! Lol

Yayyyy, that's so exciting Girly! I feel your pain though, the closer TTC gets, the harder the wait.

Just a little handful of pills left and you can technically move over to the TTC forums! Wishing you all the best. :)

Thank you ��. Only 3 pills left and then on the 7 day break and the temping will soon begin again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->