Time is moving sooo slowly!

em2656

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm brand new to this site and lok forward to getting to know you all a bit better in the weeks and months to come.

My story is a little bit different. I already have 3 beautiful children from my
1st marriage and had been certain that my family was complete.

I then started my journey to my dream of being a host surrogate via Surrogacy UK. The couple I offered to help had embryos frozen and we were lucky to fall pregnant 1st time.
Unfortunatley I mc at 6 weeks and they were, as you can imagine, devestated. A further failed attempt and unfortunately their dream of biological children was gone. They are now looking into adoption.
It was while I was off work through this mc that I met the true man of my dreams.
Step forward 2.5 years. We got married on the 11th of June and found out yesturday that we are pregnant after our first month of trying!!!

This will be his 1st biological child, (although he is more of a father to my children than their natural father ever has been) and he is obviously giddy with excitement.
I however, am extremely happy, but scared stiff too.
What if it was nothing to do with the fact that the last time wasn't my own embryo? What if it happens again? bla, bla, bla. My head wont stop.
As I said we only found out yeaturday and it already feels like I've been waiting for weeks to get to a "safer" point of this pregnancy.

Driving myself crazy I know :wacko:

Thanks for letting me waffle on

Emma xxx

Welcome to bnb. Sounds like your story is a bit unique! We all have a bit different stories but have all had the loss. I lost a baby girl in march. I found out at my 16 week appt that she had only made it to 12+1. Feel free to whine, moan, vent, and worry here, we all do.

Hugs
Kiley

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"