Time scales for ICSI...

Aphrodite

Reaction score
So I got good news, I managed to get a cancellation appointment for 4th Jan instead of March! We will be refferred that day according to our FS, and its an 8 week wait.

So-when could I potentially start down regging? Would it be 8 weeks from that moment or longer? Im trying to time my EC and ET with my only 2 weeks off in the entire year (5th-19th April). I know its optimistic but anyone have an idea of when I could start?

Hi, are you in the uk? We were referred for iui on 14th august, we then had to wait for the funding to be confirmed and were given a choice of 3 different centres. we had to send paper work back with our choice and our choosen centre contacted us direct with an appointment which was on the 23rd november so just over 3 months from referral to initial consultation. We were told on that day we were not suitable for iui but they advised us to go straight to icsi and that we coud start on my next cycle, I'm starting down regging on cycle day 21. My pct keeps the funding open for 3 months and you have to start treatment within that time period or funding will be lost. Wishing lots of luck xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->