Time standing still.

Kiki1993

Reaction score
I feel like since we decided to try time is going soooo slow! I am waiting to ovulate right now so i know time will be even slower during TWW! I am going to go crazy :haha:

It is truly a waiting game... I get sooo impatient and crazy during my 2ww
I'm always on this website but just never made an account, so today was the day.

This is me and my bf's 1st month REALLY ttc. In November, we decided we were going to try but it was past OD already
Now, I have a 26 day cycle (for the last 3 months) I'm on cd20 - LMP 11/28/15 - Next AF should be 12/23/15- OD was somewhere from cd14-cd18

Everyone must feel the same, waiting is very annoying! yes this is our first month too and its going very slowly! I've ordered ovulations sticks so hopefully they arrive tomorrow :thumbup: Really hoping i am lucky and dont have to go through this for too long :thumbup:

yep waiting sucks :haha: Its where the days become so much longer.. I'm in my TWW and just ready to know already.. But I'm just sitting over here waiting ever so patiently :coffee:

This is my first month really trying also. Prior to that we were NTNP for a good 8-9 months. I am currently in the TWW with period due on 12/21 and so anxious. Time is going by so slow... if I don't get a BFP then I have ti wait out the period, then wait to ovulate, again TWW...ugh.... It was so easy to get pregnant with my son - took it for granted.

Ladies, I feel your pain! I haven't gotten any ovulation sticks yet, trying to be laid back and not get TO carried away with planned sex, and charting (especially since this is already making me crazy) etc. My bf has been sooo patient with me in this waiting game the past months & I don't wanna freak him out to much... ya know?

AF is due 12/23/15

I feel like since we decided to try time is going soooo slow! I am waiting to ovulate right now so i know time will be even slower during TWW! I am going to go crazy :haha:

This is exactly how I feel! Especially since I miscounted and thought I'm probably going to ovulate on the 21st and realized it's actually more like the 27th! But at least bd'ing is fun! Just over here though like :coffee: hurry up already ovulation!!

Well I have my ovulation sticks arriving soon so hopefully they come soon, i want to test when i should be negative so i can start trying as soon as they go positive :)

This waiting is terrible. I'm cd15. I usually O around cd18-20 . I've withheld from starting opk simply to not waste any extra since I have opk addiction. But tomorrow it will begin the overanalyzing and worrying about timing everything perfectly. I'm hopeful this month will be it . We're going to try SMEP and hopefully will have some success . I'm hoping for a Sept Oct baby but would be grateful for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->