Time to get excited??

Starbright

Reaction score
Hi all
:hug:
Hope everyone's okay. It's been ages since I've been on here, so I hope you don't mind me popping back on to ask a quick question...

When I came off the pill to start ttc, I had a 28 day cycle. Then it went down to 26, and then it went down to a 23 day cycle. Well this month I'm currently on day 28.
So am I 5 days late???
I've had a few pg type symptons - very nauseous, tired, dizzy and my bbs are a bit tender. But I realllly don't want to get my hopes up until I'm late according to my longest cycle.
The thing is I keep getting the tiniest bit of spotting. So I think the witch :witch: has got me. But then it stops. It's nothing like what I normally get at the start of a period. Could it be implantation bleeding?
Also, I don't feel like I normally do when the witch is due. I normally get pains and PMT about 3 days beforehand but I've not had any.

Does it sound hopeful to you lot? I am having to be so strict with myself not to get too excited and test. I almost did it this morning but i'm determined to wait until tomorrow or friday.
I just want to know either way!!

Sound promising hun - good on you waiting to test! :hugs:

Can't wait to see the result - keep us posted.

Oooh fingers crossed this is it and you're going to get you :bfp: test tomorrow? Good luck!

Thanks both.
I do get worried as i've got a history of endo, so a part of me is worrying that it's actually something gone 'wrong' that's endo related.
Reading back through my post though, it does sound quite promising... I just can't let myself get too excited because I know I'll be gutted if it's a bfn or if AF shows up after all.

PS MonkeyFeet is a great name lol

sounds promising to me! fx for your bfp! xx

Thanks for the messages
Unfortunately AF showed up today.
I'm gutted. Hubby is disappointed too. It really seemed like this month was our month.
Thanks anyway and good luck to everyone else
xxx

Sorry that the :witch: got you this month, fingers crossed for next cycle!

im sorry, fx for next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->