time to give up?

weetinygill

Reaction score
DH and I have been ttc for 9 months, and no luck.
So far, we have been focusing all of our efforts around about my fertile time, and using the CBFM.
Ive spoken with my DH, and suggested that we need to dtd 2 or 3 times a week throughout the month, but his response was that he doesnt want sex to become too routine.... how the heck am I supposed to conceive if my DH doesnt want regular sex?
I've been signed off work with stress, and all of my friends are falling pregnant straight away. Im at the point where I dont even see the point of trying, so when AF shows up, at least I'm not disappointed. Maybe babies are just not meant for me?
please share your ttc success stories.

Thanks

Ideally it should be 3-4x a week. And not just at your fertile time, if you save it up til then it will will be old and lazy sperm. Having sex every 2nd day is the best way to ensure he's constantly regenerating a healthy supply.
I say you've gotta "prime the pump" before your fertile week.

How long is your cycle and what day do you ov?

Even with charting, OPKs, and regular sex, it took me 9 months to conceive the first time...so don't lose hope just yet.

:hugs: It can take a long time or not, it's a big bag of crazy unfortunately :wacko: . With our DS2 we decided to throw caution to the wind just once that cycle, I believe it was about 3 days before O, and here he is :) . With DS1 we just did what we wanted and caught right away with him too. Didn't know anything about real TTC either time. This time, it's been about 15 months and two m/c's and still we're in the midst of trying to get our rainbow. I'm no fan of TTC [-( . Are you temping or using anything other than the CBFM? I've read some of the Amazon reviews and seems like some really dig it while for others it wasn't hitting the mark. GL and I hope you get your BFP soon! :dust:

I have also seen reviews from people who said they relied on a CBFM without luck so they tried using regular opk's one month and for them the CBFM was off by a few days. One lady even said she got pregnant the month she did that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->