time to go

melanie82

MUM OF ONE
Reaction score
Hi all just a quick note to say I am off, I was taken in with an eptopic on Friday and so no longer belong in this group...Although I am upset I am just glad that they caught it before it did loads of damage and that I am still alive it could have been so much worse....Take care you are all lovely and I have enjoyed reading through all the threads...I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months

Love

Mel

Mel :(

:hug:

Very sorry about your news, but very glad they discovered this early on, and that you'll be fit and well.

We'll see you again, take good care x

Oh Mel that's awful, I'm so sorry :(

Take care of yourself and I really hope you're back here again soon...

E x

I'm sorry mel :hugs:

Take care of yourself and hopefully you'll be back soon with good news.

Big :hug:

O chick, although u don't know me I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Take care xxxxx

:-( sorry to hear this. Hope to see you back soon xx

Hi Mel,

So sorry that you lost your baby, glad that you caught in time though, and that you won't have any lasting damage. Good luck and hope you'll be back soon.

Sorry hunni :hugs: At least they found out sooner rather than later. Take care of yourself xx

Thanks for all your lovely comments..that is why I love BNB I will be back I might be one tube down but I still have a good chance we are going to take a break though, think it would be silly to rush straight back in to it xx

Sorry to hear your news mel, I wish you all the sucess and happiness in the future xxx

So sorry to hear....hope you are doing well. Take good care.

so sorry to hear this, hope it won't be long before you are back here. Take care of yourself.

Oh so sorry to hear of your loss. Hope you get well soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"