Time to say goodbye ...

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by maz, Dec 16, 2009.

1. maz

maz TTC #1 since Oct 2004

Hi girls

Sorry I've not been around the last wee while, but I have had no internet connection for the past 16 days. Only got it up and running again last night and then I had to start doing my crimbo shopping.

Anyway, the treatment didn't work - for the third fucking time.

I've decided to leave BnB for the foreseeable future ... I might be back but I very much doubt it. The forum isn't providing the same support for me that it did a year ago, and to be honest, I'm finding it difficult to hear of first time success when all I seem to get is another kicking. It's starting to piss me off. Not that I begrudge anyone their dreams, but it's annoying me that I have still been denied mine.

I don't know where we go from here ... we have a review to attend some time when the hospital decide to give us an appointment, and a break is definitely long overdue. Perhaps I'll change my job as well just for the hell of it - it's not like it's going to make things worse.

Well, good luck guys. I wish you all your :bfp:s very soon, and hope to god none of you go through the agony of 3 failed cycles and still no answers.

:hug:

2. Redfraggle

Redfraggle TTC since Oct 2005

:cry: Oh Maz, I am soooo gutted for you sweetie.

I understand why you need to go and I really hope that you get your dream somehow, someday.

Goodbye and good luck. :hugs:

3. jonnanne3

jonnanne3 Our miracle is HERE!

I am so sorry that you feel this way. I know how hard it can be and I completely understand where you are coming from. Good luck to you and best wishes! :hugs:

4. Coffee

Coffee I don't know

Oh hun, I am so sorry to hear this :hugs:.

I do understand your reasons for wanting to leave, but please know, there are still quite a few of us "oldies" still around! It seems to me we've all stopped posting as much lately as sometimes it feels we've all gone a bit full circle and i am reading the same posts as what i read 2 years ago when i joined this section!

Wishing you all the best for the future xx

5. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

I am so sorry. I wish I was there to give you a hug. My thoughts are with you. (((hugs)))

6. Trying4ever

Trying4ever Well-Known Member

sorry to see you go :( you kept it real.

7. patboy

patboy Well-Known Member

Sweetie I dont know what to say I am so sorry to hear your news. I will keep you in my prayers and I'll be in touch on FB!

8. tansey

tansey Finally a Mummy!

So hope you get some answers or your BFP in gthe very near future hun!
    I'll stay in touch on FB hun!
    :hugs:

9. chefamy1122

chefamy1122 hating infertility

Maz I am really sorry to see you go. I have highlighted something that Coffee posted b/c that is how I feel too. I think there are several of us that are still on here, but its just really hard feeling helpless seeing the same people not being able to get their BFP...

Wishing you all the luck in the world:hugs:

10. Blue12

Blue12 icsi miracle xo

Maz I cannot even imagine how you must be feeling. I know each of us have such different journies - but 3 rounds of ivf must be so difficult. I hope that you take much time for yourself during this break and hopefully the hospital will have some answers for you. The dream must feel like too much to handle right now - but some how your dream will come true.

Endless :hugs:

11. glitterqueen

glitterqueen Well-Known Member

Maz
    i haven't been around long but will be sorry to see you go xx take care of yourself and i really hope someday you get your miracle xxxxx:hugs:

12. Mrs R

Mrs R Well-Known Member

Hi Maz

Just posted in your journal but I'll just say that I'll miss you, and best wishes x

13. rachelle1975

rachelle1975 And then there were 3!!

Hey gorgeous girl,
    I have FB'd you.
    Big kiss, love you xxx

14. Snowdrop

Snowdrop Mummy! At last!!!

Hi Maz,

So sorry to hear your news. I completely understand you needing a break from BnB, either for a while or permanently. I was recently wishing that there was a long-term long-term TTC for us old-timers, I haven't been around much myself.

Huge big hugs to you and hope we can keep in touch on FB.

S.
    xxx :hugs:

15. Bumbleby

Bumbleby Mum to 5 year old Boy

Hi Maz

I have not been here nearly as long as you have but have been ttc for what feels like a long time and can understand everything you have said, it is very sad that any of us are here in the first place but to not be getting the right support is the worst and I wish I could help! Good luck Maz and goodbye :'(

16. NeyNey

NeyNey Love My IVF Munchkin

All the best Maz.

17. Lilly123

Lilly123 Mommy to Zoe & Lily

we will stay in touch hun.. you are in my thoughts xxxx :hugs:

18. CareBear

CareBear Is considering whats next

I'm sorry your going too Maz and sorry that another cycle hasnt worked for you. As coffee said there are a few of us oldies around but we don't post as much any more cause not much is happening and it does feel like the same posts are coming up again and again. I hope you get a miracle one day soon :hugs:

19. Farie

Farie Well-Known Member

Maz, so sorry to see you go, I think coffee and chefamy said it so well, its got a bit stationary for some of us on here :hugs:

Wishing you the very very best and all the good luk in the world

20. babymaybe

babymaybe LTTC - Unexplained

Take care Maz and hope you get your miracle