Time to see the doctor?

Blueberry82

TTC First Baby
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to posting and would love to have your advice.
We have been ttc since sept 12 and in that time had 1 BFP. Unfortunately I had an early mc at 5 weeks. Since then we've had 6 months with no luck. As we've b technically been trying for one year without a successful pregnancy. Is it time to visit the doctor or does that fact I got pregnant mean I should give it another 6 months?
Thx so much for any advice x

Its really positive that you got one BFP so I'm sure it is just a case of time. Without sounding too rude (!) how old are you? If I was in your shoes and over 35 then I would probably check in with the doctors fairly soon; but if you're younger then I would probably leave it a few more months,especially as it can take a while for things to return to normal after a MC. If you're really worried/want to try and get things moving sooner rather than later then I would just go to the doctors now, and see what they say.

Lots of luck, hope you get a sticky bfp soon XXXX

Thanks Fleur29 I'll be 31 in a month so still got some time hopefully :) thanks for your optimism, it really helps hearing someone other than my OH say that. Maybe we'll try for another couple of months then and fingers crossed x

hi blueberry. from my experience I'd say just go get checked out. I'd still be on the wait list for the fertility clinic if we'd waited til the one year milestone, best thing I ever did going early.

I'd say check yourself out too, especially if its covered by insurance.

Congratulations on your bfp Sarah and thanks for the advice. Hadn't considered long waiting lists. Will see what happens after this month, fingers crossed! X

thanks blueberry! over the moon :)

good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"