time to throw in the towel: ( vent

baby_rose

Reaction score
Sometimes i think god just doesn't think I should be a mom. Yes im suffering from depression not due to ttc but other issues. My df always wanted a bby but stubborn me was on the pill i probably messed up my chances, ending ttc cycle 5 my temps have dropped i haven't been sleeping right or temping like i was this cycle.i thought i would get it this month another fail :/ clearblue opks and no smiley still i think im just tired of trying i hate having my body in a limbo i might as well take the pill again. I just wanted something to call mine I'm sorry im just very alone

Don't give up hope hun... i have been TTC since December and nothing yet, I know it's frustrating but it will happen. It will happen when the time is right. You will be blessed with a little one to call your own

Ty girl i just have a lot on my plate it gets to me at times

I know the exact feeling/frustation you are going through.
Everyone I know gets pregnant just thinking about it and here I am struggling...

Always here with open ears if you ever wanna vent :)

Ty girl and the negatives each month add too the nonsense lol i wonder why sometimes some women sit there complaining about unwanted pregnancies and then us who try it has to be so difficult

Totally agree... when you are trying all we do is POAS over and over and over and all the negatives is just heartbreaking. This month I told myself I am not going to do it until AF is due.

Some people out there do not deserve kids what-so-ever...

Hi Hun don't give up took us nearly a year after having a mc I was giving up but in the end stop testing and just forgot about it then about 3 months later I got my bfp was really surprised after so many bfn x

Sd18 a few more days for you how r u feeling?
I know i see them whining and complaining which makes me think like why are they able.to keep having kids anyways

Llegs congrats to you i think. Of not trying. But i hate guessing when my period will show idk girl time is running out for me for certain reasons. But i thank u

Sometimes i think god just doesn't think I should be a mom. Yes im suffering from depression not due to ttc but other issues. My df always wanted a bby but stubborn me was on the pill i probably messed up my chances, ending ttc cycle 5 my temps have dropped i haven't been sleeping right or temping like i was this cycle.i thought i would get it this month another fail :/ clearblue opks and no smiley still i think im just tired of trying i hate having my body in a limbo i might as well take the pill again. I just wanted something to call mine I'm sorry im just very alone

To the bolded - this is not a valid reason to have a baby. Baby should not be born with a job.

Why do you feel alone? Is your relationship with your fiancé not fulfilling?

My advice would be to work on your own happiness right now. Having been on the pill will not make you infertile, however I strongly believe depression can have a negative effect on fertility. Your body is hardwired to recognize when it is in trouble and to not get pregnant at that time. Stress can delay or prevent ovulation. Once you are in a happy place with yourself and in your life, you will be in the right place to bring a baby into the world. Babies do not fix things, in fact many times they can make emotional issues much much worse. Put yourself first, you deserve happiness and health.

Good luck to you.

@purple im hanging by a thread to this so called life ive been stripped of all happiness a child wont fix everything. Thats wrong in my life but it will at least. Give. Me a reason to continue. Being here im seriously. Even considering adoption i can manage on my own sorry for venting

@purple im hanging by a thread to this so called life ive been stripped of all happiness a child wont fix everything. Thats wrong in my life but it will at least. Give. Me a reason to continue. Being here im seriously. Even considering adoption i can manage on my own sorry for venting

It really doesn't sound like you're at a stable enough point in your life to have a child. I'm not trying to be mean, but having a baby to "give you a reason to continue" is just not an appropriate reason to have a child. What happens if you suffer from terrible postpartum depression (women with depression are much more susceptible to this)? The hormones involved with pregnancy and afterwards are incredibly potent and can add an entire new spin on things, often in a tough way.

You are responsible for your own happiness. No one can give it to you or take it away from you. Only you have that power.

Have you spoken to a doctor about your depression? I think you would benefit greatly from some counseling and maybe medication as well, as it sounds like a chemical balance might be causing some of your depression. It's not your fault, these things happen, but you need to make the choice to make yourself happy.

I appreciate. Every single one.of your. Words yes. My depression ia horrible sadly im in a weak day. Today i neededto vent im not being stubborn as to say a baby would fix everything. But a lot of my issues cane from me worrying about my parental household which im letting go of now, i neglected my personal life for quite a while but now. I know its time for my own family my baby wouldn't. Be brought. Into a messed up household. But. Do know. I would. Welcome him or her with open arms just hoping its soon ty for reading girl

Baby rose- I am sorry you are having a down day tomorrow will be better. No matter how long you neglected your personal life doesn't matter. You can start fresh right at this exact moment. Things will get better! Take it one moment at a time. Sit back, take a deep breathe and just focus on life and creating a new one. Hugs to you.

Fellowes ty yes it was one of those crybaby days im feeling a lot better, and yes now im trying to think about me and i hope to get that blessing soon how r u

Aww... I really know how you feel... I just left the doctors office this morning in hopes of getting some answers OR even help but I went home crying... She said she couldn't do anything for me until a year of TTC.. Not a good day :(

I'll be praying for you.. baby dust to you and me :)

Seems like they. Dont even wanna help till a year later huh aint that messed up

Take some time for yourself to get your depression under control. Im really sad for you that you are feeling that way but as pp said a baby could complicate things more for you. I hope you work things out.

Ty bl i was having a bad day luckily since then things have changed something. That was a big contribution for the saddness is no longer.in my life which makes.me feel like i can breathe again o thank you for ur words i know a child can bring me nothing but happiness there are a lot of factors in between but it will work out how ever gods will is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->