Time to up my game?

Pickletilly

Mum to twin girls
Reaction score
Hi everyone, here is a bit of my recent happenings:

I have started a new cycle, #3. Absolutely crushed, I have moped around and sulked and avoided OH. I honestly, deep down, thought I was pregnant. Last night, my OH started to try to get me excited that we were 11dpo and my spotting had stopped etc and he was persuading me to go get dressed so we could buy lots of different preg tests. I gave in, went to get changed and BAM, AF. Shrugged pjs back on, shuffled back to the sofa and said "no point.." :sad2: went to bed early, sobbed myself to sleep and dreamt about my life with a beautiful baby girl. Thanks, dreamland. Not. I know it's only been two months trying but I still took it hard.

However, observing that my flow is indeed, in full flow, and eating two mince pies with two fingers up to Mother Nature, I have come to the conclusion that I need to buck up and get my game on! So, what I want to know is, what can I do different this time? I will continue to use opk, stick my legs in the air and stay off the caffeine. But what about vitamins? I currently don't take anything. I don't want to go to the doctors as my OH and I want to keep it a secret between just us two and I know a doctor is a stranger but it's just something we want to do. So can I buy things in stores? Has anyone done anything different that you think definitely helped? When should we start bding every other day? Do you think it's better to bd every fertile day or every other? As my AF showed at 11dpo is there anything I can take to make sure AF stays away longer this cycle? Are there smaller pills out there or chewable etc as I have trouble taking pills..

(I live in the uk)
Sorry about the mixed up questions.
Thanks for any advice :flower:

Hi
Do you ovulate the same day each cycle?
If you do It best to bed the day before a +opk the day of the +opk and the day after! The egg only lasts 24hrs! Have you tried temping? Also you test after a +opk?
Xxx

Hi, thanks for replying!
I have only had 2 cycles to go on but I did o on the same day.
The second cycle was a bit shorter than my first.
I temp and opk throughout my cycle.

Do your charts match your opks?
Do your opks turn - the day after they are +?
It looks like your game is pretty good to me!
What about pressed? X

The charts have been a couple of days out with o day.
My opk usually stay + for 2 days before turning neg.
I might look into preseed.. A little pricey though.
Did you take any vitamins/supplements?

Can I see your charts?
The reason I ask about the opks is timeong bedding?
So when do you bed?
Xx

Sure, fertility friend is in my sig.
Ovufriend - https://ovufriend.com/graph/ab34a12a2b61de8eada37d97d2de7431

We bd like every other day from the word go! And more around o day.
Last month I had no fertile cm, no EWCM.
Maybe preseed is a good idea :winkwink:

i used preseed and it worked!
so i would be bedding everyday from cd18 till cd20 these are your best days to conceive!
Does your other half have any fertility problems as if not he is find to bed everyday!
Apart from that you don't need to stress just yet all looks fine its just about timing and it catching!:hugs:

Yes wiss ^ have lots of sex!! Take folic acid :hugs: good luck and try not to stress :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->