Timing of events

B

BumbleBabybee

So DH and I had planned on Aug of '15 to TTC #2 but after thinking about some other factors we prefer having a winter baby and moved it up a few months. I like pairing the newborn stage with the cold weather when we're already coped up inside any way. I'm also very naively thinking it will happen right away because that's how it went down the first time with my daughter. With that being said I have some weddings this summer we will be attending and one I am actually in and I worry about being in the 12 week frame where I'm anxiously waiting for safe zone and what if something happens while we're away for the weddings? Do these things play a factor in your decision?

I'm the opposite, and waiting for hopefully a warm weather baby, since I started getting out and about with DD when she was 3 days old. :haha: Everything tends to shut down around here when it snows, so I'd rather not have to risk unclear roads to get to the hospital if I go into labor as well. We have a family wedding this summer, and I don't want to be heavily pregnant for it. Right now we're aiming for May, but there's a good chance hubby will be gone so it might be closer to the end of summer if that happens.

It was so much easier with the first pregnancy because I didn't think about anything except getting pregnant! :haha:

Good luck with your decision! :flower:

We are WTT til August and timing is definitely a part of it. We are doing a fair bit of long-haul travelling in the summer and it just seems it would be simpler to wait until after that rather than be pregnant during it. That being said, there are other things later in the year as well that might be impacted, but if I bet if we all WTT until our whole lives were absolutely clear and risk free, we'd never have (more) babies! I think once I'm pregnant my health and comfort will be my absolute priority, and I will rearrange and/or get out of other commitments as necessary. ...but I don't want to rearrange the summer trips so I'll wait til after that! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->