timing sex

amcashes

Swaying Pink for baby #5
Reaction score
When should I stop having sex? We are swaying girl. I have two photos of this cycle and my bbt chart with crosshairs from last cycle. Please help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-24-13-32-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-11-24-13-32-21.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2013-11-24-13-35-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-11-24-13-35-24.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2013-11-24-13-34-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-11-24-13-34-30.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 14
I can't help with the gender swaying part, but I will say that I think that the red line (that is the O line?) on your chart is very wrong. There is no thermal shift after O and the place it has located itself makes your luteal phase 20-something days, which is really really unusual. I'd be more inclined to think that O was just before the thermal shift, probably around CD35...

Do you track CM too?

Yes the bright red line is ovulation and the pink lines are fertile I track what I can for cm. I have a 44 day cycle and fertility friend kept jumping my ovulation while ovagraph kept it the same. So I am very lost.

If I ovulated on CD 35 I only went to 8dpo so does that mean I won't get pregnant on cycles like this?

From what I've heard, if you want to sway a girl, you stop intercourse 2-3 days prior to O, then pick up again long after O is over. (if not preggers)

Honestly, if that first chart is this cycle, I would say you're gearing for O!

The first two are this cycle and the last one is last cycle. The big spike on this cycle is because I slept real late on accident. So when do you think I should ovulate then?

The first two are this cycle and the last one is last cycle. The big spike on this cycle is because I slept real late on accident. So when do you think I should ovulate then?

How long are your cycles normally? Typically, you SHOULD Ovulate 12-14 days before AF is due.

I can't say for sure when you'll O or if you'll O at all, but the fact that your temps are on a decline is a good thing to see right before O. Any time I see my temps steadily drop like that, I prepare for a possible O. Then you'll get a large spike up after O day.

So far mine are 44 days. It sucks having a long cycle.

So far mine are 44 days. It sucks having a long cycle.

Yeah then you might not see an O until around day 30 or so. So another 2 weeks? If you don't already, I would suggest grabbing some OPKs to test your O around that time, so you can be sure of your exact O day.

But as I said, the theory is to have sex a few days before O day and thats it, for female sperm to outlive the male sperm. But honestly, I would just have as much BD as you can around O day and leave it up to mother nature ;) I want a girl really bad too, but just BDing a ton around O day because I just want a baby more than anything.

I have a few but not many I just took one on CD 14 but the lines were so dang light you almost couldn't see them. For us we have so many boys now we just want a little diva.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->