timing ...what do you think ??

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
So yesterday teatime I could see my ic opk line getting stronger. So wew dtd last night....I took another test ...ic and that one with the smiley face.

Dtd again this morning....we are out all day but may try again tonight if I can persuade him !!

Sdont think I could have done much more right ??

Ive been on the grapefruit juice as well since cd 1

What do uou think ??

Not too much or he'll be firing blanks, takes 24-48 hours for Sperm to mature enough to penetrate egg

can i just ask why people say you should only have sex every 24-48 hours? i have read nowhere that it an cause him to fire blanks. unless he has fertility issues. especially as sperm take around 2-3 months to mature anyway...if that came off sounding bitchy, I'm sorry :p i just genuinely would like to see where that information came from, so I can decide for myself what will work :) cos everything I've read so far has said that basically, the more you have sex, the more likely you are to get pregnant

as a sidenote. i got pregnant unexpectedly during a 2 week period with my then long distance boyfriend. (now husband) we were having sex at least twice a day every day between the 12th of november (last day of my period) and the 15th of november (the day i had to leave the country) and i got pregnant. lol although we were also using condons so clearly 1 or both of us is very fertile. :p

most docs say to do it everyday during your fertile window if there isnt any fertilty problems

I've heard the same, do every day until you can confirm O (like fertility friend or soemthing) that's what we did with number one. we used opks. so we dtd from the first pos until my ff told me i o'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->