Tiny bit of blood

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, had red bleeding over the weekend but had confirmed yesterday everything is ok and levels going up, just been for number 2 "sorry" and when I wiped there was a small amount of brown/pink blood. But I can imagine this is through pushing? Doesn't sound like anything to worry about does it? X

Where u possibly constipated?
It does happen hun, glad all is well

I've recently been to the hospital with bleeding and one of the reasons they gave me was constipation/straining. They couldn't tell me in the end why i'd had bleeding, just that the baby was fine. Glad you had the same reassurance x

Your cervix is really sensitive and with the extra blood volume you have while pregnant, even something like straining when going to the bathroom can cause some bleeding.

I just had bleeding as well, got to see buns doing great just today after some clots even. It seemed to be worse when going number 2 as well, and there was no explanation for the bleed. Glad you found out everything is okay today :)

I worry about everything. So the smallest thing I'm worrying! X

Constipation and especially large BMs can cause bleeding and spotting as our cervixes tend to be ridiculously sensitive to absolutely everything because they're completely and totally engorged with blood and there's really only a thin barrier between our reproductive tract and digestive tract down there. Anything that pushes on it can cause irritation and then voila... spotting/bleeding and we panic. Biologies way of keeping us on our toes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->