• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Tiny bit of pink when wiping. Please make me feel better

mayacat

Reaction score
My sig shows my history, so I'm a little nervous. Whatever will be will be, so I just need to calm down and get back to work. I'm 5w 4d right now. Just need to know that a little pink after a BM in early pregnancy has worked out okay for at least some people (preferably many people, but I'll take what I can get).

I had some spotting after a bm at 7 weeks, had a scan and all was ok with baby.
I know how hard pal is hun, sending lots of hugs xx

I had this at 9 weeks with my son. I had a scan as I was besides myself and all was fine. I was told to expect a little bit of spotting in first tri like this. Are you able to contact your EPAU?

Oh, yes. I ALWAYS get spotting after BM and sex for the entire first trimester, sometimes a little longer. I did not have this sensitivity with my first pregnancy, but I had it with #2, #3, #4, and my current pregnancy, #5. :) I have four awesome kids and am 31 weeks along with this one. It's never been a bad sign for me at all.

Had brown spotting for a week after bfp, then one day of pink spotting, with some red specks

Thanks guys! I wasn't expecting so many answers so quickly!

I guess as long as it goes away, it's good. The only bleeding I had at all with DD was when I lost a bit of the mucus plug a bit early. But I've never actually had spotting during any pregnancy, it's either all or nothing.

It's sooooo nerve wracking.

I had some brown spotting at 6 and 7 weeks after sex or bowel movements. It turned out to be a small haematoma. I'm 37+5 now so obviously it meant nothing for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"