Tiny spot of red blood when wiping? 24 weeks

Star7890

New mummy
Reaction score
Throughout my whole pregnancy I havent had ANY bleeding/spotting/brown CM so when I wiped this morning and noticed the tiniest spot of bright red blood I got a little worried..

havent had any cramping..just a few braxton hicks as usual and havent had sex in the last few days so what could it be? xx

Sorry if this is a bit personal but have you suffered from haemorroids at all, could it be that. Otherwise give your midwife a call for advice and put your mind at rest x

It was definatley from the front though haha no not got piles (looking forward to when I do though :dohh: lol) x

I'd bet its nothing serious. Especially if its just like literally a little dot of blood. It could even be from a spot or an ingrown hair or shaving cut? I know i had a couple tiny dots of blood and couldn't figure out how such a tiny amoutn could come from my cervix, and i put it down to a shaving spot or nick.

Keep an eye on it hun, and if it gets heavier, then go hospital. I hope its nothing! xx

Could be down to a lot of things, I think if it was serious there would be major bleeding. Just keep your eye on it huni xx

I dont mean to scare you but you need to be off your feet and call your midwife as soon as possible. Any bleeding after 20 weeks puts you at risk of preterm labour. It can be anything from having to do with the mucuous plug to the placenta!

Have yourself checked out right away! I am only saying so from personal experience... I have already been through preterm labour with DD at 25 weeks and am on a constant lookout to be sure it doesnt happen again.

I've just had a tiny blood spot too when wiping, i doubt it's anything to worry about as it obviously seems to come from a 'wound' of some sort...

I was at a wedding yesterday i was a bride maid and i was on my feet all day and i found a tiny little bit of blood after wiping but when i phoned triage they said that it would be nothing to worry about you only worry if it was a full satiety pad with blood x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"