tiny wellies/boots

kosh

proud new mum!
Reaction score
I want to get wellies for my LO, he's 21 months and a Clarks size 4G, but everything I see seems too big for him
any ideas?
thanks!

---
eta: he's still on kind of pre-walker shoes, with very flexible sole, so I guess they'd need to be light and flexible

Mothercare have wellies that start at size 4. My LO is size 6 in a shoe and 7/8 in wellies atm, he has quite a wide foot though. When he was 10 months I got his feet measured and he was a 5H :haha:

Asda have small wellies, size 4 upwards:flower:

Clark's Do a welly in a 4. I got mine from a charity shop but sadly think they will go unworn by my lo :(

I accidentally ended up with 2 pairs of size 4..one Thomas the tank engine from my local garden centre and a pair from tesco. My LO will wear wellies for about .3 nano seconds before taking them off. :dohh:

My LO loves his wellies thanks to peppa pig!! We got given his but I need some for DS2 now whos 16 months so Im on the hunt too!!

Sorry to jump on your thread but does anyone know if you can get smaller then a 4? My dd is still only just a 3f

I got poppy some size 3 from next last year, thats the only place i could get them x

I bought size 4 wellies from Clarks last year when it was coming into winter and emily was a size 4, but they were MASSIVE on her! Now, a year on and a size 6, those wellies fit emily PERFECTLY! im so chuffed, im just so happy i kept them! :haha: xx

Oh, should have added that my local Mothercare had a sale last weekend and I got wellies reduced from £12 to £1.80 per pair!!! When I was in there were no small sizes, but got my daughter 3 pairs in the next few sizes up! My son a pair in next size up for 90p!!!

I buy my DD wellies from next as they start at a size 3 , she still has tiny feet lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->