tipped and leaning uterus

ablacketer

Just Call Me Angel :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I know Im not the only one whose uterus is tipped. Mine folds backwards and leans to the left. are there any tips and tricks for us? I know its supposed to make conception more difficult....

I have been told i have a tilted uterus..i guess its the same thing as a tipped uterus

it is. I was just reading through the diva cup website (I need a new cup ;)) and noticed it states

"Please note: The DivaCup sits below the cervix and not up against it, so it is important to aim it toward the tailbone not “up”. It is not inserted in the same way as a tampon."

and it made me LOL. If I insert mine towards my tail bone, I would leak all over the place. Mine is actually inserted towards my bladder (makes urination a bit tough sometimes) and my cx DOES sit inside the cup. oh well

i do have a question though..hope its not too much TMI..but when I get closer to my AF my bowel movements are all over the place..like going three times in one day..my OBGYN said its because of my tilted uterus..because it lays on my rectum..so when it gets filled with blood and close to AF it screws with my bowel movements...does it do that for you

yep :) its about the only time Im ever regular lol

edit* wearing tampons and the cup make it worse lol!!!!

oh my gosh..that is the only time im regular too..wow, thought i was the only one..and tampons hurt me so bad..but i wear them anyway sometimes

try the cup. waaaaaaay more comfy than tampons plus you can wear it from the day you expect your period so no accidents. not to mention, wow! the smell is G.O.N.E. honest, sometimes I forget that Im on my period and have it in!!!!

oh, one more bennie, with all the $$$$ we shell out on OPKs and HPTs, spending 32 bux a year instead of 200 on disposable FP is kick a$$!~

try the cup. waaaaaaay more comfy than tampons plus you can wear it from the day you expect your period so no accidents. not to mention, wow! the smell is G.O.N.E. honest, sometimes I forget that Im on my period and have it in!!!!

oh, one more bennie, with all the $$$$ we shell out on OPKs and HPTs, spending 32 bux a year instead of 200 on disposable FP is kick a$$!~

where can i get a cup..not very familar with it

drugstore.com :) divacup.com has all the info on them but they dont sell them directly.

Hey girls, laying on your stomach after BD is suppose to help as oppose to laying on your back. lay still for 30 mins. My sister has a tilted uterus and told me she did that to conceive her daughter and she gave it to me as a tip. Not sure if mine is tipped, probably only a little if it is, but I tried laying on my stomach one night this past cycle for the heck of it. Woman flush on top and back entry positions are also suppose to be helpful.
all the best ladies

Hey girls, laying on your stomach after BD is suppose to help as oppose to laying on your back. lay still for 30 mins. My sister has a tilted uterus and told me she did that to conceive her daughter and she gave it to me as a tip. Not sure if mine is tipped, probably only a little if it is, but I tried laying on my stomach one night this past cycle for the heck of it. Woman flush on top and back entry positions are also suppose to be helpful.
all the best ladies

that's all i do is be on top..thought it was bad..but maybe its good for me since i have a tilted uterus

not straddling though, but like laying down on top if possible....sorry do you know what I mean....sorry tmi

I had nver heard of laying on your tummy - but i guess that makes sence ... i too have issues ref SI joint pressure when due on and or on period and have never been able to use tampons (bit of a pain as i used to swim for the county 3 outta 4 weeks )

um I didn't know I had a tipped and tilted uterus till after having 4 kids and a GF of mine has 7 children and she's known from TTC baby #1 that she's T&T.

oh my gosh..that is the only time im regular too..wow, thought i was the only one..and tampons hurt me so bad..but i wear them anyway sometimes

I have that too very regular before AF arrives and for the first few days. I always know when AF is due as I always start pooping !!!!

I am not sure if there is anything we can do, i found out about my uterus at my first scan and my midwife told me that there is generally nothing to worry about.

I also have a tilted uterus and have been knowing since trying to conceive #1. It took what seemed like forever to me so I decided to ask the dr. why. Through finding endo, he also noticed this. The advice he gave was to have intercourse on my knees from the back so that since it's tilted toward my rectum the semen goes straight to it. Now I've just conceived #4 by using the same position everytime. Not to mention, it's more comfortable that way. Bc of the problem sex was mostly uncomfortable any other way.

Around AF I go regular 2-3 times daily too and that's the only time. Normally I go maybe once a week.

I have that too very regular before AF arrives and for the first few days. I always know when AF is due as I always start pooping !!!!

I am not sure if there is anything we can do, i found out about my uterus at my first scan and my midwife told me that there is generally nothing to worry about.

when you found out you were pregnant..did the pooping stop..or did it keep going like you were going to get AF??

when you found out you were pregnant..did the pooping stop..or did it keep going like you were going to get AF??

when i found out i was pregnant the pooping continued even more. The feeling was more of I have to go now instead of holding it thoug

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->