Tips for disposable liners

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
So we use the liners from boots - they seem really good, and are really soft, but i don't think i'm using them properly :blush: as they often bunch up.

i fold them to the size required, but often they don't 'do there job' :dohh:

so any tips/advice what be fab :)

Ill be watching this aswell :D
The ones we have only seem to catch half of it.

all i can say is have a play!! sorry!! i use the boots ones too n i just use em as they come out of the packet and put it in the nappy unless i'm using smart nappy - that way i 'roll' up the soaker in the liner n it stays put :thumbup: just have a play around i'm sure you'll find a way that works 4 u, sorry i couldnt be of any help girls :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

I use the boots ones but I use prefolds (so I doubt it will be helpful to many of you)in the newspaper fold, I fold it around my finished prefold and it doesn't move as her weight holds it in place, I very rarely have slippage or spillage unless she has an explosive poo :blush:

I've been wondering about liners. On the smart nappy instructions, it says you should fold their disposable liner in half then lay it on top of the absorbant pad, but in some others I have (I think they're junior joy) it says you must NOT fold them because that affects how they work and you have to cut them down instead. Wonder how much difference it really makes?

the ones i got said dont fold them down. Ive tried out a way of "tucking" it in with the nappy he has on now. Hes yet to poop so we shall see :lol:

i fold mine and it doesnt make any difference well as far as i no??? just a quick ideacould you not stuff it down the pocket bit of a pocket nappy would that help any ???? not the whole liner just a bit to help keep it in around about the right place?!?!?!

sara

xxxxxxx

Ill be watching this aswell :D
The ones we have only seem to catch half of it.
lol this is what's happening to us - we have half in the liner - the other half - well you can imagine :rofl: and maddi always poo's in cloth :dohh:

i fold mine and it doesnt make any difference well as far as i no??? just a quick ideacould you not stuff it down the pocket bit of a pocket nappy would that help any ???? not the whole liner just a bit to help keep it in around about the right place?!?!?!

sara

xxxxxxx

sara - yep i have tried this - def best so far :D i shall have a play and come back and tell you all how i get on :D

well we just had a MAJOR pooing sesh and only cought half of the poo :hissy: i'm gonna invent liners with sticky bits on em :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxx

well we just had a MAJOR pooing sesh and only cought half of the poo :hissy: i'm gonna invent liners with sticky bits on em :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxx

oh i never knew they did them! have you got a link honey,that sounds like what i could do with - we had a horrible poo incident yesterday afternoon, and the liner didn't catch up :dohh:

they dont as far as i know i said i was gonna invent some lol :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back