Tips for getting pregnant?

LeoLeah77

Mommy to Ava Rose
Reaction score
Hi all! Mine and oh's friends are trying for a baby. They're currently engaged and have set the date to get married next summer. Any tips on how they can get pregnant? I'd give them tips myself but my pregnancy was unplanned and I don't actually know when or how we conceived. I was on zinc tablets and I heard they help? Maybe that helped? I don't know. Any advice would be great.

Pretty much she needs to start doing BBT, opks and charting. That way she will know when she ovulates and when to do the BD. Knowing when she ovulates and BDing numerous times is the best chance of getting pregnant. Baby dust to her :dust:

Def. Use opks :thumbup: it really helped me pinpoint when i ovulate so i could start bd'ing around then. I found less is more when it came to getting pregnant. The months we had sex ALOT i'd get a bfn, then when we just had sex right before O is when i got all 3 of my bfps.

Also legs in the air afterwards can't hurt ;) don't jump out of bed right away. Let the troopers have some help with gravity :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->