Tips for sleeping...

Bebica

Reaction score
Any? :wacko:
I am only 6,7...weeks but cannot sleep in my usual position no more(stomach) because it feels like I am sleeping on a stone,hahaha
So I try to sleep on the sides but I have a big problem; After 2 hours on rt side,it hurts so I turn on the left and after that one starts hurting,there's no more sides left because the right one still hurts even after 2 hour break :nope:
So...what to do???? What to do so the sides do not hurt whole night long and even during the day because laying on them...

Oh boy I've yet to find anything that helps me get a good nights sleep! I seem to toss and turn, can't get comfy, too hot then too cold, crazy dreams and waking up to pee! Yeah not great :( x

I used to sleep on my front too but can't because my boobs are too sore!! I've been sleeping on my back with 2 pillows behind my head and one pillow between my knees. The pillows behind my head I kinda plump up so they're a bit fatter behind my right ear then I turn my head to the side slightly! Very precise positioning but somehow it works (until I need to get up to go to the toilet)

Have you tried sleeping on your back at all? I know this won't work later on when your tummy grows... but for now, it will help take the pressure off your sides. Also, you might look into getting a body pillow made for pregnant women. It will wrap around you and can help with certain pressure points while sleeping on your side...

I had some issues sleeping on my side (as I'd wake up with a arm that was asleep or in the morning with a sore shoulder- NO FUN!!!)- so we bought a tempurpedic matress topper- just a couple inches thick, but honestly, it takes some of the pressure off and it helps me "sink" into the topper...

Hope you find something that helps soon hun!!!!!

That feeling went for me after maybe 10-11 weeks and my bloating went away a lot. Then I was fine sleeping until my SPD got me bad at about 34 weeks.

Try putting a pillow or the duvet (makes you a duvet hog though lol) inbetween your legs. I find it way comfy :)!

yes,the toilet issue...it's like every 2 hours...But sleeping on the back is not good,because of two things-for some reason,makes me go to the bathroom often and snoring...

Ive not had a good nights sleep in about 2 weeks! I just seem to be tossing all night, cant get comfy, thinking too much I guess!x

I also haven't slept all the way through in about 2 weeks, it's driving me crazy! I wake up every hour, and always wake up between half 1 and 2 to go to the loo ! Think I am going to need to invest in the pregnancy pillow!

x

Highly suggest a banana pillow/pregnancy pillow!! Great for helping to sleep on your side! I can only sleep on my side these days and I'm a back sleeper! I can just feel the pressure if I stay on my back too long now.. hello sleepless nights again!

yeah those foam bed toppers are suppose to be really great. XD

Any? :wacko:
I am only 6,7...weeks but cannot sleep in my usual position no more(stomach) because it feels like I am sleeping on a stone,hahaha
So I try to sleep on the sides but I have a big problem; After 2 hours on rt side,it hurts so I turn on the left and after that one starts hurting,there's no more sides left because the right one still hurts even after 2 hour break :nope:
So...what to do???? What to do so the sides do not hurt whole night long and even during the day because laying on them...

I had this issue with both pregnancies. I used a wedge pillow and a pillow that supported my back. Those worked. Have you tried maternity pillows? They are made for pregnant ladies to help disburse the weight. I found keeping my right leg elevated with a pillow helped not put weight on my left leg that hurt. There are several on-line sites for you to view these products.

I hope your pain goes away or becomes more tolerable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->