Tips on how to see sex of baby at Gender scan??

tammii1981

New mummy to Ruby Belle
Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know any tips on how to get the baby to move around at your gender scan to be able to find out the sex? Ive heard so many stories from people about how they got to the scan and the little one was covering its bits!

is it best to get them moving around by eating something sugary??

i have my scan on thursday and im very keen to find out the sex - knowing my luck the little monkey will be crossing its legs!

thanks! x :baby:

I wish I knew my sonographer said ooh can't see it! sorry but they can roll you on your side or let you walk! but nope in my case the lady just couldn't be bothered:(

I was SOOO disappointed:( she didn't even try!!

mmm id like to know myself lol i go for mine on wednesday! the tinker seems to dance around like a party animal when i eat mint aero chocolate lol maybe i should stock up, altho at 9am i think id be sick haha

yep i think ill be eating lots of chocolate before i go in (some of the things you gotta do...!) i guess if it wriggles about more, the more likely it will get into the right position at some point!

Thanks ladies!
Good luck with your scans! x

The last ultrasound I had we couldn't see because the baby wouldn't budge. The lady told me to drink some orange juice or mountain dew next time to try to get the baby moving around. So I'll be trying that next month!

i have my gender scan on thursday aswell. i hear drinking fruit juice is good aswell.

I had my private US on Saturday and it took her 20 mins because baby is so small.... I thought i saw something waving early on but then baby covered privates with hands... lol...... finally at the end she showed us a tiny little dot which was the scrotum and a tiny little dot that was the penis lol (it didnt seem attached) lol.......... anyways little girls have lines and a little boy is similar to a snail :D

i wouldnt have a clue what i was looking at on the screen! I hope the consultant doing my scan is good!!

l'll be taking some fruit juice, coke and chocolate to my scan just in case!

The little monkey seems to wriggle around a lot while im sitting at home when i get back from work, so i guess once im laying more still at the scan, it just move around a bit more! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->