Tips on TTC also question on Cycle dates after MMC

HappyJacky

Reaction score
Hi

After my first BFP I MMC on 16th December at 9 weeks. I waited until after first AF to TTC and so have been monitoring dates sice then. Before I was 28 days like clockwork, but last 2 AF have been light spotting day 24 and bleeding day 25/26 onwards.

I went to have my smear test on Monday and had some really light spotting, the Nurse told me something I didn't know. I'd always thought ovulation was day 14 and it was on my old cycle but it is actually 14 days BEFORE next AF and not 14 days after last AF. So on a 24 day cycle ovulation is day 10! But I don't know if the spotting counts or not!? And I also don't know if AF will go back to 28 or stay as she is!

Does anyone have any good tips on when Ovulation occurs, are the kits any good? The Nurse said to look for clear mucus discharge (TMI!) and that the opaque stuff is a get ready warning. I don't want to wear BF out :sex: or reduce the quality of :spermy: so don't want to just go for it every day - even though I suspect BF won't mind :haha:.

She also mentioned that BF should take a "selenium ace" supplement as apparently this gives super :spermy:. He's been on it for 3 days and I'll keep you posted if it works! :dust:

Jx

My cycles have been longer ( 35 & 34 days ) but this cycle I started using the cbfm and I got my peaks at cd 13&14?

I'm trying hard to keep :sex: as something fun, but can't help getting a bit loony when it is anywhere near "time"....not that it's helped so far!! still fingers crossed, just not legs :laugh2:

Jx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"