Tips to Conceive!! Pls share!

it may sound very Cliche but STOP trying ;) . Seriously, when my and my DH were actually "trying" with my first to boys.. i wasnt falling pregnant. Then as soon as we relaxed and just had fun being together BAM i was pregnant :)

Good Luck hun. :dust: :dust:

^What she said!

The month we got pregnant is the month we weren't even trying - we just went with the flow and enjoyed ourselves without thinking about a baby. I didn't believe I was pregnant because I didn't track ovulation or do anything fancy, except not use protection. No extra BDing or trying to time things... just jumping my smokin' husband when I felt like it! :haha:

So yeah, try to relax and just let your body do it's thing. :flower:

One piece of advice my dr gave me was to start bd'ing on the 10th day of my cycle and do it every other day instead of everyday. It gives the sperm a chance to build up. The first month we tried this, we got pregnant. We're TTC #2 and only tried this way for one month and got a BFN. We'll see how month 2 goes next month.

I agree with the previous posters. When my hubby and I conceived our son, we were on our honeymoon in Paris and Rome. We were so busy touring, enjoying the food, and BDing that I honestly didn't even think about ttc!

Another tip I would suggest, is get a physical and blood work done. Make sure everything is in 'working order'. Something as little as a slightly high thyroid could interfere with your fertility, even if your cycles are on time every month. This is our current issue :(

I'd also suggest a prenatal vitamin, B Vitamin, and an Omega-3 vitamin.

I forgot to add... Drink LOTS of water every day! It'll help with your CM production.

If your not already you should be taking folic acid to prevent birth defects.
BD every other day so sperm will always be waiting on the egg and chart your temp every morning to confirm ovulation.

If a few more months go by with BFN , Dont waste any more time have testing done to make sure there are no problems with you or your husband that may be keeping you from conceiving.

Thanks guys :) I think what I'll do is just relax and have fun like most have suggested. But still sort of plan it by making sure we are dtd from day 10 of cycle every second day. I'm sure my husband won't mind at all... Ha!. But, I'll try to not even think about possibly being pregnant until it surprises me one day.( ha- see how that goes) anyways, thanks for all the help. I am already taking prenatal vitamins since a month prior to TTC. I drink as much water as I can remember to( I drink more at work I find.. It's weird). My HB doesn't have a very good diet, so I'm kind of concerned he has lazy swimmers... Is there any supplement men can take to make pregnancy more likely?. But like it's been mentioned- we will go to the doctor and check it out if we're having issues after a while. :dust: baby dust for everyone!

Thanks guys :) I think what I'll do is just relax and have fun like most have suggested. But still sort of plan it by making sure we are dtd from day 10 of cycle every second day. I'm sure my husband won't mind at all... Ha!. But, I'll try to not even think about possibly being pregnant until it surprises me one day.( ha- see how that goes) anyways, thanks for all the help. I am already taking prenatal vitamins since a month prior to TTC. I drink as much water as I can remember to( I drink more at work I find.. It's weird). My HB doesn't have a very good diet, so I'm kind of concerned he has lazy swimmers... Is there any supplement men can take to make pregnancy more likely?. But like it's been mentioned- we will go to the doctor and check it out if we're having issues after a while. :dust: baby dust for everyone!

I would put him on a mens multivitamin and maca raises sperm count .

Just thought I would come back and share that last cycle I promised myself I wouldn't over think, and I chose not to check this website everyday all day( like I was the past couple months)... And I just had fun and dtd around my fertile period... And now I'm 5 weeks pregnant today!! Relax ladies! Seriously it does the trick :) quit being so caught up on every little thing.. Go enjoy bedtime with your HB and see how things go! Baby dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->