Tired 5dpo

Kardashianw

TTC number 3
Reaction score
Feel so tired and have alot of cm an I mean alot! Have alot of little spots on my face too.
Feeling overly emotional. Mind games is this af due??

Good luck to all in 2 ww :) x

Wow no replies. This thread is awful for advice how people just r&r!!

I am 3 do and EXHAUSTED. I can't keep my eyes open. I'm thinking this is way too early to be a symptom.

I am 6dpo and just took a nap which never happens, but i refuse to symptom spot because its always wrong.

I love to SS and POAS!! I am 5 dpIUI and I have a stuffy/runny nose, light spotting/pinkish CM, bloated, crampy, EXHAUSTED. GL and BABY DUST!!!

I am 8dpo and have been taking a nap everyday for the past 3 days. So yup around 5dpo. Been tired since but OH was in town so I had someone to keep me awake. Now its like I cant stop sleeping.. and I still go to bed early!

Thanks to all who have replied. Thank u so much. I don't know if it is all in my head but I had the weirdest dream. I wrote a post and midwives looked at it and said looking at your clomid cycle looks like you have done well meaning I have one blue and one pink then the guy who babies they were commented and said he was really happy for twins so they didn't even belong to dh!!! what is that all about mind games or what lol baby dust to all :)

These do sound like good symptoms.
Apparently vivid dreams is a good one too.
Good luck and babydust to you all xxx

I hear you on the exhaustion. 6dpo, so exhausted I went to bed @ 8pm last night and slept till 8am! I felt like this with DD so fingers crossed!! When you all testing? X x

Hmm not quite sure. Been disappointed and testing like mad on other cycles dont want to symptom spot at all! Do feel heavy but then again so did the last cycle. The only diff I have noticed is my whopper spot hasn't appeared but do have Tony ones. Hmm seems like af !!

Baby dust to all of u xx

MrsPsandQs think I'm gonna test when actual af does not appear so according to my cycle next thurs or after. Don't want to be a stress head. Was suppose to go toy gym class this am but I cancelled just couldn't be bothered at all!!! X

All,
I am now 11dpo according to FF. My temps are still high and I am incredibly exausted. I don't seem to be able to get enough rest. I am sleeping 11 hours a night and yet craving for more sleep all day. Also, last night I woke up in the middle of the night with hot flashes and a crazy heart beat. Has any of you ever experienced anything similar??? I want this BFP soo badly but I promised myself to wait until I miss my period. I couldn't stand another early BFN...

Kardashianw I'm going to be testing next fri (if af not got me before then!) it seems ageeeeeees away doesn't it?!

Same here. I seem to be exhausted all the time. The other day I slept in way past the alarm & then fell asleep on the couch that evening! I feel like if I were to lie down & close my eyes at any point I'd sleep through the night. Fingers crossed for all testing soon :)

Awww I really hope bfp for u all. I feel like af coming I've got the lower back pain that I get every month with af does my head in. Don't have any other symptoms except tiredness boo!!!:growlmad:

Hi girls! I'm 6dpo according to FF (but think I might be only 4dpo). Anyway, I like a nice early test at 7dpo so I will be testing tomorrow! I have no symptoms whatsoever, but in both my other pregnancies I never got any symptoms that early, so it doesn't matter! I got fatigue at about 8 weeks with my first pregnancy, and not at all (well, not so much) with my 2nd. Good luck to everyone! :dust:

Hi all how is everyOne getting on?

I feel heaviness in my stomach. But I really think I'm out becaus have all af signs and no sore boobs or anything. :(

Oh ttc next month even though I said I am going to give up lol.

Hi girls! I'm 6dpo according to FF (but think I might be only 4dpo). Anyway, I like a nice early test at 7dpo so I will be testing tomorrow! I have no symptoms whatsoever, but in both my other pregnancies I never got any symptoms that early, so it doesn't matter! I got fatigue at about 8 weeks with my first pregnancy, and not at all (well, not so much) with my 2nd. Good luck to everyone! :dust:

Did you test then?

Oh :( but don't give up yet, you know what they says, it's not over till the evil witch sings! I still havesore bbs, bloated last night and I was a little bit sick this morning? So either I'm pg or ill! Knowing my luck its the latter! I did buy a fr test this morning and it's sitting there taunting me to test test test but I know it's way too early! It's nerve wracking isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->