Tired doesn't even describe it...

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I'm exhausted beyond function. I'm not talking about "oh hey I could use a little nap right now". I'm talking I could sleep 12 hours a day and still be tired. Every time I stand up it feels like I have a ton of bricks on my shoulders weighing me down. :sleep:

I'm so tired by the end of the day I fall asleep before even getting through a chapter in my book but then I wake up at 4 am to use the loo and then I can't seem to get back to sleep. I toss and turn all night. I think this has a lot to do with why I'm so groggy during the day. :coffee:

How are you ladies coping with the first trimester fatigue?

I am in my second trimester and I completely understand! I still have extreme exhaustion at times. Although my first trimester I would pass out 5 days a week for 2-3 hours. I would be sitting in my recliner on my laptop and wake up a few hours later. The days I over do it I still experience that exhaustion. Take a nap when you can.

Hi! We are due date buddies:happydance: I completely understand you. I force myself not to nap, I just hate naps, because I don't nap, I sleep then for like 2-3 hours or else I'll feel even more exhausted. And so if I do that I feel like I am wasting my day, so I force myself to stay awake and then fall asleep after putting DS to bed around 7:30-8:00 pm. :blush:

Here's to second trimester:happydance:

I'm absolutely exhausted too!! Today i feel so shattered my eyes are struggling to stay open, i cant nap through the day because i have a 3 year old at home, i feel out of it because im so tired, almost in a world of my own, im hoping in a couple of weeks I'll start to get some energy back, my housework has been neglected because im just soooo tired!

I'm exhausted too...I already am waking up 3 times a night to use the bathroom. I feel like I haven't slept in days even when I sleep all day. My fiance asked me today if I could do the laundry and all I could say was "I hope so".. no guarantees these days on the house work.

I am glad I am not the only one feeling this extreme exhaustion.

LOL I just asked my DH if he thought my Dr. would give me a prescription for nap time at work - It seems everyday between 1:45-3:00 I am completely exhausted and cannot concentrate. I didn't think the brain fog would begin this early. (5W+5D)

I find that if I don't nap during the day or shortly after work I cannot fall asleep at night, likely due to being over tired. Thankfully when I get up in the middle of the night usually 3am to pee I fall back asleep fairly easy. Although my alarm at 5:45 comes way to soon after!

I'm glad it isn't just me! I thought maybe I was getting too old for this pregnancy lark haha. I have been doing the school run then coming home and within 10 minutes I am struggling to keep my eyes open as if I have been awake all night when I haven't. I can't fight it either so I sleep but then I feel crap for the rest of the day because I've slept too much! Here's hoping it gets better for us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->