Tired & Fed up & No appetite....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Pinkfly, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Pinkfly

Pinkfly Mum of 2 boys & Pink bump

Hi,

Well this pregnancy has flown so far but now Im getting to the uncomfortable fed up bit...Lost my appetite thinking of what to eat for tea etc everyday is really becoming a chore...anyone else like this ... Yet Lol!...

2. mrs_rj

mrs_rj Well-Known Member

some days i can eat like a pig, other days i just don't fancy eating anything and feel sicky all day, not nice! Have to say though over the past few days bubs has finally decided to start moving down which must have relieved the pressure of my poor gut so eating is getting easier again! hang in there hun - just eat what you fancy and little and often xxx

3. cath

cath Well-Known Member

I'm exactly the same. The worst thing is that I has awful MS until the middle of 2nd Tri so in the whole 40 weeks, I've probably only had about 6 weeks where I've been able to eat normally. I dont feel sick like I did in 1st & 2nd tri, just a bit nauseous but I've just got no appetite at all, its rubbish.

4. MrsBandEgglet

MrsBandEgglet Mummy to 3, expecting #4

The last few weeks I feel so bloated all the time I can barely work my way through half of what's on my plate. And whatever I do eat seems to bring on heartburn and acid reflux :sad1: I hope you feel better soon, hopefully it'll just pass and your appetite will build up again the further on you get. xx

5. Pinkfly

Pinkfly Mum of 2 boys & Pink bump

Thanks Girls ;)

Not just me then - But yes I was soOoOoOoOOOOooo sick for the first two trimesters with this one nothing like I was with my boys and as soon as I started enjoying food again Ive gone right back off it - I have to have everything plain too which is sooooooo boring
    Hope you all feel better too - :) xx