tired..hurting..aggravated

lissagayle

Reaction score
Today I just feel so upset. This past week has been horibble. Started on thursday when had to go the the ER my doctors office was closed so he told me to go get checked out. I was spotting, having back pain, and also cramping. Turned out to be urinary tract infection and placental lakes. They told me to be on moderate bedrest and gave me some antibiotics to take.Pain just kept progressing by the time sunday came I was doubled over in pain and still am, because all i can take is tylenol. Boyfriend took me back to ER sunday afternoon, they gave me fluids and then told me me that it was prob round ligament pain,, at that time i just gave the doctor a look. If women had ligament pain like this I dont think they would have children. I honestly felt like I was having contractions. The severe pain in my lower left abdomen would not go away and was having horrible sharp pains that were shooting through it too. Waiting for them to discharge me the doctor had come back in and told me there was prob a possibility i had a kidney stone, because my left kidney was swollen, though they couldnt see a stone because of the pregnancy was blocking it ( at least what the doctor told me)
I honesty just felt like because i was pregnant already been there and taking meds that she just wanted to rush me out and not really look at me or care about what was going on. It didnt make since how she first says it the ligament pain then comes back in and changes her story. I know this is prob all over the place and not making any sense, I'm just tired from no sleep from all the pain that I have been in and aggravated that the doctors arent taking this serious or at least sitting down and having a real convo about it. Also one thing I forgot to mention is on thursday they done an ultrasound and measured the baby and said i was 17 weeks and 6 days which was right,,,just off 2 days. Yesterday they do measurments and tell me that im 19 weeks so now im trying to figure out how my baby has grown a week and a few days in only 3 days??????? I really just dont believe in doctors anymore

Your not having a good time of it, hopefully it gets better, only advice i would say is try and not get stressed

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->