Tired of 2ww

bobbie88

Reaction score
So I'm on calendar day 25 of a 28 day cycle ovulated on the 15th day (was using CB digital ovulation tests) so I am currently 10dpo took a frer test today bfn 😞 Feeling so disheartened I know it's still early but I thought frer picked up hcg early so I'm not holding out much hope this month! 😩

I didn't get positive on a FRER until AF was a day late. Still hope for you!

I feel you. I'm so tired of being in the tww that ttc just isn't exciting anymore but instead feels like a routine. On a side note I didn't get a positive test until 11 dpo with my past pregnancies and that was on a FRER. I've had positives on 9/10 dpo before but that was with 10 miu dip strips ordered online. There is still hope for you. Good luck!

I can definitely understand how you feel. You're not out yet though! Keeping fingers crossed for you. <3

I also didn't get a BFP until I was 2 days late with FRER. I think it's different for everyone. I always say it's never over until AF arives

I Hate the ttw too. I'm in the middle of it now thin 13 dpo and still bfn on a frer. I just with af would start so I can start the opks I ordered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->