Tired of this! Spotting at 10 and 11dpo-wth?

newlywedtzh

A Mom At Last!
Reaction score
Ugh- so frustrating.
I have never been able to pinpoint my luteal phase. I have only been able to pinpoint ovulation with certainty twice before (because it is never regular). The one cycle resulted in my MC the next was a chemical (14 day luteal phase). My cycles are long so I always assumed my luteal phase was good. For the first time EVER in my life i had brown discharge a couple days or so before my AF - last cycle. This cycle I tracked everything. I was 10dpo yesterday and after some BDing I went to the bathroom **TMI** and there was brown discharge and two drops of blood. Then nothing. Today at 11dpo I have the same slight brown discharge. I don't want to be unrealistically hopeful- I don't think this is implantation bleeding or anything I'm pretty positive it didn't stick this month. But when i get AF it usually comes full force. Never this spotting stuff before hand? Also Ive had cramps the last two days.. AF cramps. Now i'm more concerned about this short luteal phase and atypical stuff. Also I seldomnly get sore boobs after OV- but this cycle omg I can barely touch them. Is every cycle different. I've been off BC for one year now.

Do I count yesterday as CD1??? or do I wait until my full blown AF comes??

And what does this mean about my progesterone levels?!?! Maybe I have a short luteal phase and just never knew it.

I stopped temping at 4dpo as I didn't want to see any dips before AF was due but temped today (see below) and I have not tested yet.

Any thoughts...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"