Tired...

Paxton

Mum + Wife-to-be
Reaction score
I've been completely fine and normal as far as sleeping goes, but then suddenly, out of nowhere... Last night I slept good, and I got up at 10am, I was only up long enough to get something to eat, use the washroom and spend half hour on the computer, then I was reeally tired, so I went back to bed and didn't wake up until freaking 3:30pm! o_o

And now it's almost 4pm, and I'm really tired again. The only thing keeping me from going back to bed is that I'm also hungry.

I wonder if this is my body's way of resting up so I'll have the energy for labour... :D

I'm exactly the same! I've been fine throughout this pregnancy as far as energy goes, but these last few days I haven't been able to get enough sleep. I wonder if you're right and its our body's way of saving energy

I'm going to go with yes, considering you're exactly TO THE DAY as far along as I am! :D

i got up this morning about 11am, had dinner at 12 and then just remember waking up at 4pm -_- i think its because im towards the end now, they arent joking when they said you get more tired

I'm right with you all! I've been fine on the energy front all through this pregnancy, but the last few days I've felt shattered and want to sleep allll the time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->