Tiredness as hit me this morning

VikkiD

Reaction score
OMG i am so tired today, I must have had 8 hours last night but feel like I have had none :( busy day today as well, Any tips on how to wake myself up a bit.

I can sleep for 12 hours and still wake up and feel tired. If im not working i have breakfast and then its almost garunteed 2 hours later ill be asleep on the sofa hehe.

Being tired is the biggest symptom I have struggled with so far.....they say exercising can give you a boost of energy...which is true but then the next day.....I'm completely wasted!!! I wake up and move through my day looking for the chance to sit down and grab a little nap. Generally, it doesn't happen since I have 3 other children but I'm still wishing for sleep all day long! By 4 pm .....I'm so exhausted that I could just cry if everything isn't going just perfectly!!!

Good Luck to you! I wish I had some advice to help but mostly I just understand what your going through!

I'm working... and during work im such a zombie/sloth. My eyes water and burn from being so tired and i can barely keep them open.

I get home and am completely wasted and dying to sleep and usually crawl into bed somewhere between 6:00-8:00 and sleep all night long.

One thing that i have noticed that i'll get as a pickme up at work is a payday .. peanuts and etc... It helps sometimes. Think sports and energy bars and etc that don't have caffinee... but protien. That is all i have though ... nothing else i have tried has had any effect yet.

I have never been this tired! Im currently sleeping about 13 hours minimum. I used to have to get up at 6.30 before I gave my job up. There is no way I could cope with that now!

Im up at 7:00 every morning and get in at about 5:00 - at least my jobs a desk job because otherwise i couldnt do it. I feel shattered by 7pm and everyday i have good intentions whilst sat at work to do my exercise DVD when i get in but ive only managed it once - seem to only be able to venture from the sofa to the fridge and back hehe. Its like having a daily hangover without having a drop to drink :(

Yeah, fatigue is my biggest symptom, too. I have to psych myself to walk downstairs and get a glass of water (which reeks of chlorine, anyway, thanks to the super-sensitive nose). I appreciate that I have it relatively easy, because I work from home, but I'm still having the hardest time going my job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->