(TMI) 30+1 weeks with diarreah..?

lilliesmummie

Reaction score
Hi , sorry if tmi- but recently i've been getting a few tightenings and cramps (for a few days now) .. and today i've been to the toilet 3 times (i usually go once in 2 days) .. and it's been diarreah, i'm just wondering if it's normal to have diarreah at 30 weeks .. i havent changed my diet, or eaten anything that would cause diarreah - bit worried if i'm honest, someone put my mind at rest please lol xxxxx

OOOPS! i'm 30+2 weeks.. can't believe i thought i was a day behind, i'm on countdown lol!

I've found the added pressure of the baby sitting lower than before, and the baby weighing more it tends to put more pressure on the intestines/bowel and i believe having the runs is quite common.

I can't speak for myself despite being 31 weeks as i live with IBS which is having the runs daily, i'm on meds for that though. I've had it since i was 8 years old and i'm 29 now :( x

I had similar about a week ago now, lasted about 2 or 3 days and then i'm back to normal again. I just put it down to it bein a bug because i work with children so there are always bugs and germs goin round.

But if you're majorly worried check wiv your MW :flower:

Dont worry I am nearly 32 weeks and I keep getting the sh*ts lol on and off for the past 3 weeks - I am not sure why but today I have been 6 times. As long as you can feel baby move don't worry :)

oh, so we're all sh*t monsters lol! the joys of pregnancy! ;)

.. and i do feel baby move.. but not in my tummy anymore.. in my foof? x

Hi , sorry if tmi- but recently i've been getting a few tightenings and cramps (for a few days now) .. and today i've been to the toilet 3 times (i usually go once in 2 days) .. and it's been diarreah, i'm just wondering if it's normal to have diarreah at 30 weeks .. i havent changed my diet, or eaten anything that would cause diarreah - bit worried if i'm honest, someone put my mind at rest please lol xxxxx

OOOPS! i'm 30+2 weeks.. can't believe i thought i was a day behind, i'm on countdown lol!

Hi hun,

I'm 32wks and last week i was the same as you but it has settled down this week so just putting it down to the amount of changes my body has/is going through. But if the tighting and pains conti there's no harm in calling your doctors just to double check.

HTH

I had a couple days of this also and was really scared to take anything. It can be awfully uncomfortable!

I vommed out the blue last week which caused cramping and contractions. I was told by two midwives the braxton hicks were most likely due to an irritable uterus. With everything being squished in together its not surprising it shakes things up a little.

Oh and siavonandbump - that is one impressive bump. My hubby agrees too. I thought mine was all baby but urs if beaut :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->