Tmi about semen (sorry)

OhTheJoy

Reaction score
When me and OH have sex and he is on top his semen and my juice? (sorry no idea what to call it lol) seems to go everywhere even on my legs (tmi) yet if im on top then there seems to be hardly any at all, does this mean it is going deep inside me?

My god i sound thick lol i just want to know which way is going to be best when we TTC after my af arrives :)

You know I don't know really I have read that there are people who swear by the missionary postion but also been told it doesn't matter how you have sex just as long as your having sex. I would guess the best way is whatever way you think its good. I mean TMI here for ya but when the DH and I have sex and I'm on top it goes everywhere when we are done, but if we do it any other way it all just kinda stays in...sorry that it wasn't much help

I am with you (Tinker1983) I know when Hubbie is on top then it seems everything stays in most of the time but if I am on top it seems to just come out every where. I thought my be we are are just wasting it but my hubbie is always tiered and a bit over weight so its hard to get him to be the one on top. I just hope any postion is good to get Pg praying for that bfp for all of us :) fx

I am with you (Tinker1983) I know when Hubbie is on top then it seems everything stays in most of the time but if I am on top it seems to just come out every where. I thought my be we are are just wasting it but my hubbie is always tiered and a bit over weight so its hard to get him to be the one on top. I just hope any postion is good to get Pg praying for that bfp for all of us :) fx

I totally understand, when I'm on top it tends to go everywhere as well. But if it's easier, and it's definitely more comfortable, try spooning and then when done do the roll on back and (feet in air, lol!!) Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->