TMI alert... about lack of CM?

Benjismom1987

Reaction score
So I am either 11 dpo, 14 dpo, or CD 4/5 (if you count that 2.5 days of spotting a period).

Anyway, anyone ever had NO CM whatsoever? I mean... starting yesterday it is just a desert up there. THAT HAS never happened to me and i've been a cervix checker for years.

Is that a good sign? GOD I wish I temped this cycle. Dammit.

The only time I ever have zero cm at all is right before AF....and I mean it's so try I can't check internally because it hurts.

I don't get EWCM either, ever. The most fertile CM I ever get is a little bit of watery, that usually comes a few days before O. The only way I've ever know I've ovulated is by temping and doing OPK's.

so frustrating!

If you only spotted have you tested?

I am not dehydrated, I am peeing a lot (like every 30 minutes, no joke). Yes, i've tested. BFN BFN BFN, evap evap, bfn, etc...

I have never been dry before, ever and this is now day #3 of it. Soooooo weird. Where is AF? She's late and my uterus feels funny (not crampy like it normally would before AF).

Think my body is just making me look like an idiot. I just want to scream =/

I am not dehydrated, I am peeing a lot (like every 30 minutes, no joke). Yes, i've tested. BFN BFN BFN, evap evap, bfn, etc...

I have never been dry before, ever and this is now day #3 of it. Soooooo weird. Where is AF? She's late and my uterus feels funny (not crampy like it normally would before AF).

Think my body is just making me look like an idiot. I just want to scream =/

How do you know she is late? Are you temping to confirm ovulation? Maybe you ovulated later than you thought and AF isn't late yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->