TMI alert: is this my mucus plug?!?

Foxycleopatra

Mum to 3 Girls
Reaction score
After bouncing on my exercise ball for 30 min I went to the toilet and when I wiped I got this

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/truscully/B7BBA7AB-13E3-4AD2-B856-7065906A632D-18378-00000E8147643E2A_zpsf2046446.jpg

Do you think this is my mucus plug? It was stretchy snot like.

I've been having almost constant BH for the last week and have been having loose bowels multiple times a day.

Thanx girls

That is how mine looked when i started losing it. You'll probably lose a lot more. Mine got thicker and then I had show. I lost it over one day with my first, two days with my second and this time about four days.

Thank you for responding.

That was the largest chunk. There was lots of smaller pieces as well. I have soo much pressure in my pelvis, I feel like she is going to fall out!!

How long after you lost your plug did either your waters break or go in to labor?

I thought mucus plugs are bloody? I've had that pictured kind of discharge throughout my pregnancy

Aw we due same day!! I'm gonna wait to sat to get ball out as wanna use the labour centre and hav be full term! Stay in 4 more days please! Hehe. Mines not fully engaged yet but hav lots of white discarge and now some sticky egg white mucus too! X

When I had my DD, I had quite a lot of that sort of discharge before I had my bloody show so it could be the start. I was at a friends birthday bbq and had to borrow a sanitary towel because there was that much lol. Went to bed that night with no more signs of labour and woke at 2am with contractions coming every 2 mins...so sounds promising :)

That's what mine looks like, I had a sweep yesterday and lost some of it this morning although not as much as that, so I'm guessing it is

I had that this morning after bouncing on my ball! Ive been getting lots of backache and pressure down there pver the last few days X

I'd say no but guess everyone varies. It might be bits coming away but in my experience, you'll never question losing your plug once it goes! Everyone I knows has been huge, bloody and retch inducingly gross!

It probably just came away because you were bouncing on your ball. I had a big massive ball of that kind of stuff only thicker come away last week and I'm still here waiting. Mucus plug 9/10 doesn't mean labour is imminent xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->