TMI ALERT RE Constipation/piles

2bananas

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I have been bleeding and I am sore, really sore. I have just had some lactulose to try and help but this stuff never seems to work for me until about 3 days down the line of taking it regularly. But im at the point of when i am sitting down I am in pain and have pressure 'you know, there' and it stings like hell!

But its the bleeding thats bothering me. I had it a while back and it stopped and went away but now its been back for 2 days and its just getting me down because when i bleed its more painful.

Has anyone else had bleeding like this?

I've had it a little bit! I was so constipated one night it took me an hour to "get rid of it" - was so sore I was squealing!! Since then, I've had a little bleeding when I wipe and am very nervous when I have to poop. Have a little piles too. It's awesome. :dohh:

I have huge piles, i'm gonna open my own vineyard!!

but luckily they are not bleeding - though i think i might be better if they were,altho they are more painful when bleeding theyre emptying out a bit and the pressure relieves sooner!

have ya tried an ointment of some sort? the creams are crappy but the ointments are pretty good!

I have too - gave me a real fright first time. I recommend nelsons H+care wipes to make sure area is clean after IYKWIM and annusol ointment (sticky and horrid but works) I always make sure I use it at night too, gets more contact that way.

I had a bout of constipation last time but this time been much worse with bleeding too. I found only thing which really worked was to keep hydrated, if in doubt drink a little more water... makes me pee loads though. If I've been busy and forgot to drink then it is always worse.

Sorry for TMI but hope it helps :hugs:

Kx

Thanks for replying!!!

Im so fed up with it just now!!!

Going to go and get some ointment tomorrow, i feel like stcking my bum into a bucket of ice just to soothe myself lol - drastic measures eh :)

I had the bleeding so bad I had to wear a sanitary towel :blush:

It went after about 2 days though....to be honest I didn't eat much in the hope that I didn't go cos I was scared to....not the best advice though!!

Try Preparation H cream, I found it was the best thing for me. Mine are still there but arent sore or bleeding or anything, just there! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->