TMI ALERT RE Constipation/piles

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by 2bananas, Dec 19, 2009.

1. 2bananas

2bananas Mummy of 2

I have been bleeding and I am sore, really sore. I have just had some lactulose to try and help but this stuff never seems to work for me until about 3 days down the line of taking it regularly. But im at the point of when i am sitting down I am in pain and have pressure 'you know, there' and it stings like hell!

But its the bleeding thats bothering me. I had it a while back and it stopped and went away but now its been back for 2 days and its just getting me down because when i bleed its more painful.

Has anyone else had bleeding like this?

2. NuKe

NuKe mummy to 2 gorgeous girls

I've had it a little bit! I was so constipated one night it took me an hour to "get rid of it" - was so sore I was squealing!! Since then, I've had a little bleeding when I wipe and am very nervous when I have to poop. Have a little piles too. It's awesome. :dohh:

3. Emma1980

Emma1980 Mummy to Finley

I have huge piles, i'm gonna open my own vineyard!!

but luckily they are not bleeding - though i think i might be better if they were,altho they are more painful when bleeding theyre emptying out a bit and the pressure relieves sooner!

4. Emma1980

Emma1980 Mummy to Finley

have ya tried an ointment of some sort? the creams are crappy but the ointments are pretty good!

5. KermitO

KermitO Well-Known Member

I have too - gave me a real fright first time. I recommend nelsons H+care wipes to make sure area is clean after IYKWIM and annusol ointment (sticky and horrid but works) I always make sure I use it at night too, gets more contact that way.

I had a bout of constipation last time but this time been much worse with bleeding too. I found only thing which really worked was to keep hydrated, if in doubt drink a little more water... makes me pee loads though. If I've been busy and forgot to drink then it is always worse.

Sorry for TMI but hope it helps :hugs:

Kx

6. 2bananas

2bananas Mummy of 2

Thanks for replying!!!

Im so fed up with it just now!!!

Going to go and get some ointment tomorrow, i feel like stcking my bum into a bucket of ice just to soothe myself lol - drastic measures eh :)

7. suzanne108

suzanne108 Well-Known Member

I had the bleeding so bad I had to wear a sanitary towel :blush:

It went after about 2 days though....to be honest I didn't eat much in the hope that I didn't go cos I was scared to....not the best advice though!!

Try Preparation H cream, I found it was the best thing for me. Mine are still there but arent sore or bleeding or anything, just there! x