tmi alert*** thought it was implantation, maybe not :(

jules87

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Today should have been day 1 of my cycle. But I've been bleeding for the past 5 days. This bleeding is dark brown and has been pretty sparse. Its been this way for 5 days now.
Usually my periods fall exactly on a 28 day cycle. And they don't start off dark. Usually they are heavy, and red right away.
Anyway, I tested on the 2nd day of bleeding but realize now that it was too early. I'm too scared to test now. More than likely I'll test and the flood gates will open.

I'm just wondering if this could be a sign that something is wrong, or if it could be implantation bleeding?? Has anyone had implantation last for a few days? Or is my body being a total B*tch and I'm about to go through the longest period ever. :growlmad:

Have you taken a test? I'm not sure if it's AF or implantation but if you're concerned and you haven't gotten a positive pregnancy test or have you could always make an appointment with your OB.

Usually IB won't have any clots and is often mixed in with some cm. There's no hard and fast rules though - sometimes women have 'breakthrough' bleeding in early pregnancy around the time that they would normally have AF, which can resemble AF more closely than IB.

My advice would be to get a cheap test. Good luck :)

Thanks for the responses. I tested this morning, negative. Go figure. :growlmad: So I called the doctor and the soonest they can get me in is Monday.
I should have started yesterday or today.. I'm still getting the same brown crap that I have been for the past 6 days. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->