TMI ALRET!....Help?

Gabrielle

Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!
Reaction score
:blush:if anyone could give me adivice that would be great!!!

so my cp is really high, soft and opened, and i had whitish/yellowish discharge yesterday that stretched between my tumb and index finger....did i already o? Im on cd 15 of a irreglar 30 someodd day cycle.

i didnt use any opks as we werent "planning on ttc", but we didnt bd last night so im just curious if it sounds like i missed o? I thought i would "o" later with a longer cycle?

could this just be my starting of my fertile period. Yesterday was the first day of cm that was thicker....

I'm afraid I can't help you Gabrielle, but it does sound positive for Ovulation ... fingers crossed your cycles might be sorting themselves out!! Who knows, maybe we won't see you back in the Long Irregular Cycles 'r' Us in December after all then.

Morning Gabrielle! :hi:

You're usually most fertile the last day you notice EWCM. So I think either you ovulated yesterday (since your cm is thick today) OR your body is gearing up to O. Are you always on a 35 day cycle? Sometimes, we can ovulate earlier too.

yesterday was the first day i noticed it...today its more watery...

well since my baby in feb i've had a period every month but betwwen 4 to 5 wks aprat from one another?

Yeah, that's what mine are like. I usually O somehwere around cycle day 22-24. But sometimes it comes early and I'll have a 30 day cycle. :dohh: Go figure! :shrug:

if i go by an ovulation tests and its positve would you say i missed it then..?...we arent suppose to be ttc but i talked to hubby yesterday and said i dont want to wait and he thought about it and so i was going to bd last night and i feel asleep! he woke me up and i kept falling asleep and he said im not going to try and get you pregnant if you only want to have sex for that reason@!!! so we didnt end up bding...im sad if i missed it. i just think its too early to o, and i only had one day so far of white , strechy discharge, today its watery.....

I can't really tell when I'm Ov ing by my cm, it's never the same each month!

I am gonna get a BBT and try to temp next month (that is assuming that AF turns up soon) and see if that helps!

In the mean time all I can suggest is bd lots this week just in case (at least then if you haven't missed it you stand a good chance) - I would be annoyed if I thought I missed it didn't bd, then it turned out if I had bd'd I might have caught it! - If that makes sense lol!

GOOD LUCK!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"