TMI But advice would be great :)

Galaxy Girl

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So I am CD 16 and using a CBFM, Last cycle I got my peak on CD15, this cycle im still High which is frustrating in itself.

Anyway me and DH DTD last last and when I went to clean up I noticed some dark red/brown blood. I was knackered so kind of ignored it and went to bed.

Had a shower as normal this morning and there was no more blood or discharge, I put a liner on just in case. Went to the loo at work and noticed the same again?

Should I be worried? Anyone else had the same?
Any advice would be appreciated :)

Could be ovulation spotting! I've gotten that once or twice, right around the time that my opk was positive. If your CBFM says you're no longer peaking then I'd bet that's what it was.

It would be great timing if it was!
So If my monitor gives a peak reading tomorrow would it technically be too late as ovulation as already occured?
Sorry being really thick! Just trying to get my head around all this ovulation business :haha:

From what I've read, ovulation spotting is from the egg breaking out of the follicle- it can cause trace amounts of blood to pass with the egg, which causes the spotting. I could be wrong, but I'm guessing if what you had was ovulation spotting, then you probably already ovulated.

Thank you for posting and making me feel so much better!

I will keep an eye on it and see if I get anymore

My first thought was perhaps he had...ahem...knocked the cervix too hard? Your cervix may be especially soft and sensitive at this time since you're probably close to ovulation?

My first thought was perhaps he had...ahem...knocked the cervix too hard? Your cervix may be especially soft and sensitive at this time since you're probably close to ovulation?

I was thinking maybe the same thing. Seems like spotting can be cause by just about everything sometimes! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->