tmi but i need to ask shhh don't tell lol

K

kelly29

hi ladies,
where to start? well its pretty rank what i'm gonna say but i don't know who to ask? i'm so sorry :blush: thank god none of you know me i'd be mortified :blush: but since having lo when i go for a number 2:haha: its sooooooooooooo big i'm in agony? i'm bf thats the only thing i can think of thats changed?:dohh: but i could cry :cry:. i never had a prob when pregnant or with my other children? so i just don't know what to do? i need to do something tho as i'm scared when i do need to go?

sorry ladies :blush: any advice please lol btw i cant believe i just asked :haha:

not sure what to say - but hey, even the QUEEN does it don't you know :haha:
are you regular???

yes. Could have written this. It'll never be the same again! :haha:

I would try a stool softener hun like dulcoease and see if it helps if not get to the docs and see if they can give you anything for it.

yes i am lol tho not as reg as b4 , b4 having lo i would go once if not 2 times a day but now maybe every other? god knows my i need one now lmao lol what to do lol i bet you didn't think you see this question today ? xx lol xx

a bit of sennakot might help. It's a perfectly normal bodily function I expected your post to be much worse lol.

This thread has just made me realise that it finally doesn't hurt when I poo anymore! I'm sure itll pass soon, eat lost of fibre rich foods as constipation can make it worse. Hope you feel better soon!

lol, its pritty normal hun, just make sure you eat plenty of fruit 7 veg & drink plenty of water. Not getting enough fluids can make constipation worse especially if your BF as you use lots of fluid for BF. I always know when i havent been eating right as i find it hard to go.

thank you ladies sooooooooooo much i just went!!! lol it it brought tears to my eyes hahaha what a thread!! lost plot i'm glad you thought the thread was gonna be much worse makes me feel better for writting it lol i didn't think i might not be getting enough fluid i drink loads of tea but not much else? xxx

Tea is really quite good for you & really hydrates you, it might be that your not getting enough fiber. Also if you eat quite a bit of bread it can bung you up so wont help.

I could have written this myself!!!! Dulcoease says do not take if BFing so I am riding it out in the hope it gets better!! I have some spray on savlon and piles cream which seems to take the edge off afterwards.

Oh ... who said dignity came back after LO was born!!!!

There is the good old natural laxative prune juice it tastes vile but boy does it get things moving.

Mine stink since having LO!!! Ha ha. Way worse than before!
xx

you could try eating a little more fibre hun???? or a milk laxative just to soften it x

the first few weeks after birth i suffered with this and even had a tiny pile lol sorry tmi!!

i took lactolose that hospital gave me to help soften stools and it didnt hurt so much

good luck, hope it gets better

Once I went and...it...got...stuck.
I was crying shouting to my OH...heeeellllp.
:haha:
This was not long after having LO...lactulose is your friend!

not sure what to say - but hey, even the QUEEN does it don't you know :haha:
are you regular???

sorry but you're the first comment and your user name cracked me up a bit, in reference to this thread!!

I struggle a bit as well.

Hey this might cheer you up.

I got it into my head that Chocolate is a natural laxative I must've read it somewhere so I googled

https://www.greenherbalremedies.com/blog/natural-laxatives-relief-from-constipation/

Chocolate itself is a good laxative. Drinking hot chocolate once in a while will satisfy your sweet tooth and also do a good job for your bowels.

I feel your pain! Literally!

Although my stitches have healed really well, I do have a lot of problems with this. I would really recommend a high fibre diet - it does help. For example - I buy a massive bag of dried apricots and carry them around with me all day.

Also, as someone else said, drink LOADS of water. And if you're bf, drink even more!

Good luck x

my lo is 10.5 months and it still hurts to go! but i has a 3rd degree tear, i dont think ill ever be the same again! :blush: i know what you mean about bringing tears to your eyes!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->