tmi but i need to ask shhh don't tell lol

I had this same problem for a little while after the birth. It went away eventually. I just took a stool softener and ate lots of fibre to make it softer on the way out :rofl:

i have a anal fissure lol nice! & its like pooping glass, do you get that? apparently its v common after birth. I swear by soreeen!! lol x

All normal hun! I think I am only just getting back to normal now! Lots of fresh fruit & veg, water, fruit juice etc will all help! If not, then some lactulose or something will make it easier!

Are you sure it's not piles? Have a little rummage round when you're in the bath :haha: ah the indignity of being a woman...pfft.

Mine stink since having LO!!! Ha ha. Way worse than before!
xx

:haha::haha: i'm so glad you said that!! :haha: but also ladies i have checked to see if its piles lol omg i cant see feel anything ;) its just soooooooo big and hard, lmao! i actually did one the other day, and had to prod it lol it make it go away!!! imagine what was running through my mind when i thought i'd blocked the toilet!! i'd have to go get help from hubby!!! oh the shame!! lol xxx
i did tear, but had no stitches this time mw said i would heal alone so thought i'd leave my dooda alone lol you'd of thought 4th time rd my body would know what to do lol
thank you sooooooooooo much all feel almost human now , not so glam but human lol x

It sounds like piles to me. I had this and it felt like I was poo'ing razor blades. I was mortified and eventually I went to my GP. Luckily, she didn't feel the need to examine me, a description of my symptoms was enough and I was given cream and suppositories.
It got to the point where I was terrified of needing the loo!

Be brave hun, your doctor would of seen it all before.
xx

It sounds like piles to me. I had this and it felt like I was poo'ing razor blades. I was mortified and eventually I went to my GP. Luckily, she didn't feel the need to examine me, a description of my symptoms was enough and I was given cream and suppositories.
It got to the point where I was terrified of needing the loo!

Be brave hun, your doctor would of seen it all before.
xx

omg you mean i gotta get my bum out:blush::haha::haha::haha: omg lol i'm now scared lol:blush: x

I am the same its been 3 weeks since I had Isobel. I have been trying to up what I have been drinking as I never drink enough fluids, and have been taking senakot too. This has helped loads and it doesn't sting any more but it was awful :) x

I had this with first DS and now this time. Went to GP first time round and was told it was an anal fissure. Like one of the other posters I use Savlon spray, the reason it doesn't heal that quickly is because its moist 'down there' so you need to try and keep it dry to allow to heal. First time round I had this brilliant antibacterial powder but nowhere seems to sell this anymore so the Savlon dry antiseptic spray is the next best thing. Its horrid but it does get easier and you will be able to go normally again soon x

iv'e never heard of anal fissure? lol i thought it was a miss spelling or something :haha: so if its that you think? is that the reason my pooh's are so big :haha::haha: i cant believe i'm asking this!!! when i got to docs for my check i'm gonna crease up laughing and go very red:blush: x

Oh my!! I had this and I'm bf. It felt like the poo was too big and hard for my hole!!!! Found that knees up like I was pushing a baby out of my bottom helped!! Lol
And lactolose. U can take that while breast feeding. Don't take senekot. Can dry you up!!

I was swigging lactose in the end!!! Lol

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i just been looking back at my previous posts i'm wetting myself right now:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i love bnb x

But are your poos still big?

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i just been looking back at my previous posts i'm wetting myself right now:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i love bnb x

I know it ISNT funny but your thread has made me chuckle!

My bumhole was like this for about 4 mths post 3rd degree tear. Lactlose tastes awful but it does help!

Did you have an 8 week perineal check? I dont think all hospitals do this but mine did.

yeah my pooh's are still big:haha: but hurt less :haha: i'm hoping one day i will do little lady pooh's again:haha: omg i cant believe i started a thread like this:blush: its pure filth:haha: :haha::haha: x

yeah my pooh's are still big:haha: but hurt less :haha: i'm hoping one day i will do little lady pooh's again:haha: omg i cant believe i started a thread like this:blush: its pure filth:haha: :haha::haha: x

But it happens to so many women so it is totally valid!

:rofl: Kelly, you do realise that over a thousand people now know that you do giant poos! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->