tmi but i need to ask shhh don't tell lol

yes i do massive giant poohs:rofl::rofl: i'm def hoping that they go back to little lady poohs soon!!:haha: too late now!!! x

yes i do massive giant poohs:rofl::rofl: i'm def hoping that they go back to little lady poohs soon!!:haha: too late now!!! x

:rofl: Is it maybe because you are eating more? I'm BFing too, and I eat constantly! x

Mine aren't particularly big but I'm sure my bum hole has shrunk cos it's agony every time I have a dump and it makes me bleed. And it's nearly a year since I had my baby. Every now and then I take some Epsom salts which softens it so it's like I've got the runs. I know that's disgusting but it's the only way it doesn't hurt x

Ask your gp for movicol its a stool softener and it works really well for me x

I wish I had found this thread sooner, a few weeks ago i was in tears at the thought of pooing. i tried an over the counter tablet and that did nothing. finally mentioned it to the doctor at my 6 week check and got some lactulose. i dont even want to think about not taking it. might taste rubbish but it does the trick.

You may have a anal fissure. Drink lots of water, take lactulose or calfig & if it doesn't improve go to doctors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->