TMI but im really worried

amy16323

Reaction score
i had a bowel movement and this is the second time there has been blood in it.anyone have this ?

sounds like piles :blush: Easy treated with the cream available in the chemist, just make sure u can use it some u cant :hugs::hugs:

if the bowel movement was hard is can sometimes tear you a little, what colour was the blood? bright red or dark?

if the bowel movement was hard is can sometimes tear you a little, what colour was the blood? bright red or dark?

bright red in the stools.there was nothing when i wiped this time just in the stools

have you been ... um ..(excuse the bluntness) constipated ? Its all part of the bundle , could be piles or a slight tear from strain , sorry again to be blunt , but honestly dont panic , I had the same issue

have you been ... um ..(excuse the bluntness) constipated ? Its all part of the bundle , could be piles or a slight tear from strain , sorry again to be blunt , but honestly dont panic , I had the same issue

i've been the opposite of being constipated actually.ive been having bowel movements like 3-4 times a day

Maybe , just to put your mind at ease you should see you doctor , it cant be very comfortable for you at all:hugs:

You may have some bacteria in your intestine causing the lining to shed or it could be something else. Book yourself an apt hun and get them to send a sample off for analysis. Try not to worry and keep your fluids up (better with a bit of squash in any water).

See a doctor, but I think it's a 'good' sign that it's bright red.

Any sort of straining can trigger piles - I was lifting concrete (demolishing our garage), that triggered me first of all. Since then, constipation, stress/tiredness and time of the month used to trigger it - had a couple of bad episodes where all 3 kicked in - ouch.

As MrsVenn says, drink plenty of fluids :)

yes the fact that it's bright red is reassuring but do see a doctor, so you can find out the exact problem and get it sorted.
it will most probably be a tear or piles like most people have suggested.

UPDATE-well i went to the drs today and told them my probem and he checked and said have a few hemmroids<--not sure if spelled right.i have to get them removed after the baby is born.does that hurt ? it sounds like it will

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->