TMI . . . But i'm scared of sex, STILL! - HELP!?

ashnbump

Mum to Kara & Pregnant!
Reaction score
well here goes, me and OH have been together for 5 years and we are both young (21 & 22) we are very much in love and are both over the moon to be having a baby together, anyway, usually our sex life is quite errrrmmm, interesting to say the least, but since i found out i was pregnant i've been well and truly off the whole thing, we decided not to make love for the first 3 months, as i miscarried 18 months ago and we both agreed it wouldnt hurt to wait

well the 3 month scan came and went and i still wasnt ready, im scared that something could happen, even though baby is tucked away safely lol! im 22 weeks now and we have only made love a handful of times, and i can tell its hard (excuse the pun lol) for my OH, although he doesn't pressure me, i just know i should stop being silly and enjoy it - but i cant! help guys lol!

Is anyone else having this problem or can anyone give me any advice? xxxxxx

just wanted to send :hug: and hope it gets better for you soon

I'm 20 weeks and we haven't even done it once! I think we are both scared but we have uped our cuddles which still make me feel loved. Don't worry hon we're not the only ones. xxx

You have to do what feels right for you - you are the one cooking a bubba in there and if you arent in the mood, you arent in the mood. You might find as the weeks pass now your hormones start to inject a bit of frisk back in to you! xxx

not alone - we did it just before 9 weeks and two days later I spotted dark brown, which freaked me out massively... since then we've done the deed once, I think, at about 19 weeks or so. So twice since conception.

I feel bad for my fiance but I don't ignore him entirely... but I do wonder if I should get over myself because post-birth and having a new baby around isn't going to be conducive to a great deal of action... it's tricky.

Im 27 weeks and i still cant bring myself to do it. Partly because im nervous and also because im always so tired. We did it quite early on in pregnancy and i had pains and brown spotting. So im a little hesitant. Its the last thing i think about. OH doesnt mind though. We cuddle up all the time. Anyway we always joke he has his hand if he wants a little amusement :rofl: sorry to be a little graphic :dohh:

Same here i've not been able to bring my self to it. Even if I wanted to I don't think I would be able to get in the mood cos i'd be thinking about the baby.

I cant, but I do for hubby just to shut him up! Im so tired and the thought does nothign, he will do things to try turn me on, but when I say its doing nothing he makes me feel so bad and guilty that later on i relent!
If I had my way id wait but he moans if we go without for a few days then shoves his dick in my face! even worse god no!!!

So no your not alone , but its good you have so much support and understanding from your OH,

aww girlies, thanx so much for the support, i'm just sat here with the man himself explaining to him i'm not the only one lol, i'm still waiting for this 'horny' stage of pregnancy to kick in (hope it does lol) but until then im like a born again virgin or something!!lol!! its SSSSOOOOOOO good to know that theres others out there having the same experiences!!! i love you all lol!

i know waiting wont hurt, its better to be safe than sorry and as cs22 said "he has his hand" lol xxxxxxxx

:hugs give yourself time hun, I am sure you will be a rampant rabbit before LO is born :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"