TMI CM Photo Help?

PinkPeony2013

Reaction score
Hi, I am about 6/7 dpo and have noticed interesting CM. I'm not sure what to make of it. Any thoughts on what it could indicate? (Sorry for the TMI photo!!) It's made an appearance this afternoon, and yesterday morning/afternoon, but was nowhere to be found in the evening last night. Interesting pink shade and rather thick in consistency and (so gross and descriptive) kind of blobs into the toilet... Has anyone else experienced this? :shrug:

Attachments

• Pink CM.pdf
    77.1 KB · Views: 44
BroodyMrs. Thanks for your quick response!! Did you (or do you know anyone) who has experienced this?

Could be an infection or implanting my implant bleeding was more of the spotting before a period that brow stuff... but everyone is different

I didn't have implantation bleeding but the timing just seems right. I'm now 8dpo so I think we're on the same day and if I got that I'd take it as a good sign!

I'm trying not to get myself too psyched out since it's too early for a pg test anyway, but it's exciting to think about! :)

Looks like you ladies have had kids before- what were your earliest symptoms?

I cramped ALOT and i just wanted really spicy foods...i did have implantation pain for a brief second. I remember it because I was at a meeting at work and felt this intense cramp throughout my uterus

The cycle I conceived I didn't get many early symptoms. I felt like a had a tummy bug, probably around 10dpo but that was it really. Doesn't stop me symptom spotting this time round though!

Hmm interesting! I can't tell if what I'm feeling is something to concern myself over. I might be just trying to avoid my thesis, but I feel super icky! This morning I felt weak and kind of seasick and this afternoon I feel boated and tired. Again, trying not to psych myself out- maybe I just really hate my thesis. Haha

Update: Just tested with a couple of dollar store el cheapos, and they were both negative... I feel kind of silly and embarrassed because I thought I was in tune with my body. Humpphh... In terms of being pg probably for the better since the timing would've thrown my student teaching off, but still can't help being a little... bummed?

I still feel rather weepy, can't deny that yesterday I felt like a crappy chicklet and the CM is still pretty convincing... I wonder if we tested too soon and the $1 ones weren't strong enough? I also don't want to drag this out any longer than it needs to be. I know I shouldn't, but I feel embarrassed.

I started testing at 8dpo, nothing tested at 10 dop coz I fancied a glass of wine and not even a hint of a line, I was using ic tho, so I really thought I was out. Went out for dinner at 11dpo and felt sickly so bought a frer and a 2 big pink lines appeared, I was shocked because the day b4 nothing. I didn't get implantation bleeding no cramps nothing, I was trying my hardest to symptom spot. If I had of used frer a few days earlier it would of defo shown up, I don't trust ic anymore x

That's good advice, Avo82! I think I'm going to keep my eyes out for a few more days then test again. I think I've developed a very slight infection (which I've read can be an early symptom, too), so I'm going to see the doctor about it tomorrow and might just ask. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->