• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

(Tmi) constant phlegm in throat

Letesha

Reaction score
Hi guys, has anyone ever experienced or heard of yucky sticky stuff at the back of the throat in pregnancy, it's really constant and I find myself gagging, spitting and almost vomiting every day, I'll visit my gp if I have to but I just wanted to check if any of you lovely guys had any remedies 1st xx

Not in my throat, but I always get super phlegmy while I'm pregnant. Something to do with your body producing it to keep the mucus plug.
I can't even sleep with my mouth closed when I'm pregnant. Super lovely, I know. So it makes me snore and my throat hurts all the time. The joys!

Not in my throat, but I always get super phlegmy while I'm pregnant. Something to do with your body producing it to keep the mucus plug.
I can't even sleep with my mouth closed when I'm pregnant. Super lovely, I know. So it makes me snore and my throat hurts all the time. The joys!
Yes yes, I have the same snoring and sore throat situation,

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump :)
I had this partway through my second pregnancy and got quite congested but the midwife didn't really have any advice for it. :(
I hope you're feeling better soon.

Drink plenty of fluids - this should make mucus less sticky and thick and therefore it's less likely to make you gag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"